Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Your only 19 time is on your side. Go and enjoy yourself! God, I acctually sound like I am older than you and in some position to give out this kind of advice :lol:

Aye, true.

I did regret that I hadn't played about a bit more before I met her, I won't let that happen this time :lol:

Yes, I just split up with my girlfriend and I'm fucking gutted. I didn't want to, but I know I've done the right thing. No point in being with someone if youre not happy with everything.

Never been in a relationship and long may it continue. Chin up anyway.

Aye, true.

I did regret that I hadn't played about a bit more before I met her, I won't let that happen this time :lol:

When I broke up with my ex of seven and a half years I had the time of my life. Went to parties after clubs and only went home to get washed and changed before doing it all again. You also dont have to knock back any girls that come your way and dont have anyone to answer to. It may feel shit just now but make the most of your single life and you'll soon be fine.

My PTTGYN:- My wee girl has the cold. Poor wee thing still tries to smile all the time but she is really bunged up. :(

Two Nags, both are more than a little petty to me though <_<

1. When people change in a way where they just aren't the person you fell in love with.

2. When you think you're set with someone for life and it doesn't work for the above reason.

Yes, I just split up with my girlfriend and I'm fucking gutted. I didn't want to, but I know I've done the right thing. No point in being with someone if youre not happy with everything.

Mate, you're only, what? 19? Go out and play for a while. Come back when your 25.... then think about setlling down. It hurts now, but you'll feel better once you get a rebound shag (what? you were expecting me to say it'll emotionally heal over time?!)

Seriously mate, chin up!

Edited by renton

Mate, you're only, what? 19? Go out and play for a while. Come back when your 25.... then think about setlling down. It hurts now, but you'll feel better once you get a rebound shag (what? you were expecting me to say it'll emotionally heal over time?!)

Seriously mate, chin up!

Aye. I know I'm still young, but I was happy with the way things were...feels strange knowing I can do whatever the hell I like in clubs again though. Onwards and upwards...

Aye, get out there and go crazy Michael. You might even end up pegging a woman that will one day phone you in the early hours of the morning with concerns about the geographical location of your cat.

I read that story in the other thread - how bizarre :lol:

Guest Spank the monkey

I don't know if this is controversial or not but breastfeeding in public f****n berates me. Its just uncalled for.I was quite happily minding my own business on the train even though there was a screaming baby sitting across from me (just fired the tunes up on my iPod...problem solved).

Next minute i look out the window and when i look back the wifey has whapped one of her sweatercows out for the baby to go about its business.Im not generally upset at seein a nice girl flash a nice boob but this was unreal (plus it was a case of if there hadn't been a table the bairn would have been gettin its lunch off the floor). :(

So then i was caught in the horrific position of not knowing where to look, where not to look, should i act upset or jus smile politely.Then after its done the tart gets off at the next stop....f**k it.done now.selfish bint...put the udders away. :angry:

Sorry for any offence caused to public milk factories...In fact i'm not!!!

I don't know if this is controversial or not but breastfeeding in public f****n berates me. Its just uncalled for.I was quite happily minding my own business on the train even though there was a screaming baby sitting across from me (just fired the tunes up on my iPod...problem solved).

Next minute i look out the window and when i look back the wifey has whapped one of her sweatercows out for the baby to go about its business.Im not generally upset at seein a nice girl flash a nice boob but this was unreal (plus it was a case of if there hadn't been a table the bairn would have been gettin its lunch off the floor). :(

So then i was caught in the horrific position of not knowing where to look, where not to look, should i act upset or jus smile politely.Then after its done the tart gets off at the next stop....f**k it.done now.selfish bint...put the udders away. :angry:

Sorry for any offence caused to public milk factories...In fact i'm not!!!

What a vile individual you are.

Are you suggesting that the baby just goes hungry in case it might offend some idiot on the train. Having breastfed my son I'm pretty certain it would have been done discretely. I breastfed in loads of public places and never once caused offence to anyone. I'm pretty sure that most folk wouldn't even be aware that you are feeding your baby.

I'll leave Helen to come on and really sort you out though. Now that will be fun ;)

Which, of course, is because they'll all be phoning you or calling in to see you at home with it being evening and knowing you're around. ;) That's what happens to me anyway. B) :rolleyes:

;)

FWIW, I had 3 text messages and no missed calls. :P

I'll leave Helen to come on and really sort you out though. Now that will be fun ;)

I'm looking forward to it already! :D

Well said, Ayrgirl!

My nag - I'm so nervous - I'm about to give a talk to 80 of my colleagues about an ICT initiative in teaching. Bricking it!

I'm looking forward to it already! :D

Well said, Ayrgirl!

My nag - I'm so nervous - I'm about to give a talk to 80 of my colleagues about an ICT initiative in teaching. Bricking it!

Imagine them all sitting in their underwear. It'll help you relax!

Unless they're all sitting thinking the same about you, I guess...

Guest Spank the monkey
What a vile individual you are.

Are you suggesting that the baby just goes hungry in case it might offend some idiot on the train. Having breastfed my son I'm pretty certain it would have been done discretely. I breastfed in loads of public places and never once caused offence to anyone. I'm pretty sure that most folk wouldn't even be aware that you are feeding your baby.

I am not saying that any baby should go hungry and i am certainly not saying breastfeeding is disgusting in anyway.It really wasn't that discreet and it made me feel uncomfartable.The train had one of those massive toilets with baby changing facilities im pretty sure literally five steps away.I would have been happy if she had asked me to watch her pram or even asked if i minded.that is all but if you must summon up a hate gang then do so.I only expressed an opinion.I may have went a bit far in my language and the way in which i got my point across and for that i'll apologize.

I am not saying that any baby should go hungry and i am certainly not saying breastfeeding is disgusting in anyway.It really wasn't that discreet and it made me feel uncomfartable.The train had one of those massive toilets with baby changing facilities im pretty sure literally five steps away.I would have been happy if she had asked me to watch her pram or even asked if i minded.that is all but if you must summon up a hate gang then do so.I only expressed an opinion.I may have went a bit far in my language and the way in which i got my point across and for that i'll apologize.

Too late mate, here that noise, it's the ride of the fucking Valkyries...

Valkyries.jpg