Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

RBS have kindly delivered the PIN for my new bank card, cunningly hidden by a layer, that, when scratched as instructed, removes the number too. :angry:

What next: deliver it through a game of Deal or No Deal?

Tossers.

You're not supposed to scratch it... :rolleyes: You peel off the backing and then put a sheet of white paper behind it to reveal the number. That's what every pin number I've had from RBS has had on the instructions.

You're not supposed to scratch it... :rolleyes: You peel off the backing and then put a sheet of white paper behind it to reveal the number. That's what every pin number I've had from RBS has had on the instructions.

Peel back the tab

Scratch away the grey surface

Turn over and place on white background

Those were the instructions.

Ok, apologies, but I've never had any problem with them. Maybe you were rubbing too hard?

I probably was, but it had to be rubbed hard to get rid of the grey panel. It's a fine line I should not have needed to cross.

Edited by vikingTON

Steven Gerrard. I can't handle his cheating.

:blink: So an oposition player can jump into a player,who has headed the ball..... :unsure: If you can't stand his"Cheating" why watch the game in the first place. :rolleyes:

:blink: So an oposition player can jump into a player,who has headed the ball..... :unsure: If you can't stand his"Cheating" why watch the game in the first place. :rolleyes:

If you think that was a penalty then you should just PM Div right now and ask him to delete your account.

Because maybe he's hoping that he can watch a game in which he doesn't cheat? You're obviously admitting he cheats in every game?

Women + football = danger!