Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
I would care why?

You're a nurse - it's your job to care. :angry:

(I'll concede that you are not a Psychiatric Nurse so probably not best placed to help on this occasion).

Guest The Phoenix
I got a call from my ex wife tonight telling me that my son was up in Falkirk and was very very drunk,I went up to take him home and he couldn't even walk.I hope he has a very bad hangover tomorrow and suffers.

Tut tut Keith - never been there before yourself? :unsure:;)

Honestly mate he has let me down big style as he couldn't even walk,I have taken has mobile off him and i bet he can't even remember that.

Thats terrible. I mean its fair enough getting so drunk you can't walk, we've all been there, but NEVER in front of your parents. Thats one of the reasons I don't live with my family. I can get as drunk as I want, but my parents never have to come and get me or deal with it.

Boy needs a telling Keith!

Nah, she's too busy getting self righteous and moralistic about kilt to worry about me!

But yeah, I've never been in one of those places before, I always imagined them to be a bit seedy and awkward, but I was basically dragged into one, and oh man! Good times! :D

It was shortly after leaving one of these places of entertainment that I got mugged and then nearly kidnapped. Theres a moral in there somewhere... :P

Don't leave the strip club! :D

I got a call from my ex wife tonight telling me that my son was up in Falkirk and was very very drunk,I went up to take him home and he couldn't even walk.I hope he has a very bad hangover tomorrow and suffers.

I've had a similar situation before, only I ended up worse off.

I ended up getting absolutely hammered, the last thing I can remember is walking then I was being dragged up the road by my mates with my shirt covered in blood. I had no idea what had happened, I had to be filled in about it all the next day, turns out we got jumped and I got a bit of a kick in.

Anyway, my dad picked me up and I had to go to hospital for scans and stitches, I got home at the back of six in the morning.

I felt shit. I wasn't hungover, but I knew I'd let my parents down badly and put them through hell ending up like I did. I still feel ashamed of myself that night to this day. I should never have drank so much in the first place and I paid a huge price for it.

I will never, ever do that again.

Thats terrible. I mean its fair enough getting so drunk you can't walk, we've all been there, but NEVER in front of your parents. Thats one of the reasons I don't live with my family. I can get as drunk as I want, but my parents never have to come and get me or deal with it.

Boy needs a telling Keith!

Trust me he will be :angry:

I was talking to him today about drink and he was saying he was not hanging about with a certain mate as he was drinking all the time and then he goes and does this <_<

I drank when is was 16 but never up the town and also if the police had been about he could easily got arrested and that inpacts on the rest of his life.

Don't leave the strip club! :D

There is actually a *slightly* fuller back story, but thats very very close to the moral I chose to take from the story! :D

I drank when is was 16 but never up the town and also if the police had been about he could easily got arrested and that inpacts on the rest of his life.

Sixteen? Aye, I never did stuff like that living at home. I wouldn't dare face my parents the next day. Specially at 16!

Guest The Phoenix
Sixteen? Aye, I never did stuff like that living at home. I wouldn't dare face my parents the next day. Specially at 16!

Didn't your parents move house without a forwarding address when you were at school one day? :unsure:

Hopefully your kid realize how disappointed you are Keith. I was 16 when i first got into a similar state, my parents never found out about it but it was fucking horrific. I learned my lesson from that experience. :(

I hope you're lesson wasn't as harsh as mine :(

Hopefully your kid realize how disappointed you are Keith. I was 16 when i first got into a similar state, my parents never found out about it but it was fucking horrific. I learned my lesson from that experience. :(

That's one of the reasons I don't drink. One of my mates nearly killed himself by drinking too much and I fear of getting myself into the same situation. The most I drink is a couple of pints and I have never been drunk

I hope you're lesson wasn't as harsh as mine :(

:lol: My lesson was that drinking a bottle and a half of white lighting will lead to being sick, losing £30, making an arse of yourself by telling people you love them then vicious false rumours that you walked home naked being spread around school by two mates! The rumours are amusing, the rest is fucking cringeworthy. :lol::(

That's one of the reasons I don't drink. One of my mates nearly killed himself by drinking too much and I fear of getting myself into the same situation. The most I drink is a couple of pints and I have never been drunk

:( Probably a sensible idea. I'll get drunk but i never get into the position where i don't know what i'm doing or can't walk.