Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Awwww get well soon :D

Thanks, Ruairidh is too tiny for any medicine so the wee soul just has to suffer through it. He's being so good though, not complaining and just sleeping it off. He's only taking small feeds though.

Maybe it's coming up to your time of the month. I always get a sore back just before it.

'Gary' - 'Periods'.... :lol::lol::lol: Ooh, you're a bad girl! :lol:;)

My PTTGN - our office re-decoration. Everything is in boxes, I can't even find my VAT stamp, there's workmen all over the place and we're now stuck in our cells as there's nowhere esle to work from. I say 'work' but there's feck all I can really do! :angry:<_<:(

We've had a divert, due to 'smoke in the cockpit', from America which should have been going to Frankfurt. 148 disgruntled Yanks coming through the controls. I'd run back to Customs but they're off-loading all their bags as well! :(

I've got the painters in! :(

Before you say anything, that's not a euphemism! :P I really have got the painters in - there's only one computer available with three of us fighting over it. The phones keep ringing but we can't answer them because everything in the main office is coverd with dust-sheets. I'm working in a windowless detention cell with two others and there's hardly room to swing a cat. I know I've mentioned it today before but it's getting from the sublime to the ridiculous right now. And this should be going on for another week! :o:(

Normally I'd have found Debbie's comment quite funny, but I couldn't eve raise a smile it was that sore..

The pain has finally eased a bit and I got a few hours sleep, but it was truly the most physical pain I've ever been through. Horrific. :(

Edited by garymcc1874

Normally I'd have found Debbie's comment quite funny, but I couldn't eve raise a smile it was that sore..

The pain has finally eased a bit and I got a few hours sleep, but it was truly the most physical pain I've ever been through. Horrific. :(

Did you take anything for it? Some nurofen or something?

Gee that's two minutes he's been gone - I hope he's alright.

He's already written off two cars due to his inept driving, sorry I mean his satnav wrote them off. I wouldn't hold out much hope.