Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Drink drivers/ joyriders. Narrowly escaped getting smashed into by some lunatic when I was out just there.

I had just turned off the slip road from the bypass and was sitting at the next set of traffic lights when some lunatic comes screaming up the slip road at 60 mph plus. He then attempted to take a near 90 degree corner and smacked a traffic light post head on, sending the car spinning more than 5 times.

The person behind was calling the police so I drove on, but moments later the car that crashed was side by side trying to overtake me :blink: Unbelieveable how you could crash at that speed and just drive on.

A few minutes later when I back past where it happened I had a word with a policeman holding the p***k's front bumper complete with registration plate, all he said was "we have a good idea, we'll go pick him up later"

Hope the p***k gets the jail as a split second earlier and he could have killed someone.

This...

I don't think they care since Willie the Axe told them they'd probably have no jobs when we become Marine Scotland.

followed by this...

Keep this under your hat, but there is likely to be a B1 job coming up with the DAS team down in PH which might be quite interesting seeing as the EU are using Scotland as an example in effort management.

I hate to break this to you, but posting something on an internet forum which is open to the general public isn't exactly keeping something "under your hat". :rolleyes:

So enjoy your Monday off and feel me to PM or email me - you probably complain less then me!

:unsure::lol:

Oh, and I have my own petty things getting on my nerves just now. Family related but I don't think I even have it in me to rant just now! :( A good evening went pear-shaped on me anyway. And why is it that just as you start to feel better after a row something comes along to kick you back down again?

I need something entertaining to come up on P&B to entertain me just now and make me laugh. Someone start a fight will you? :D

Edited by HGG

It was more my toes I was worried about.

I've never driven without being able to feel my feet before - a bizarre sensation.

I couldn't feel my hands whilist driving home, although I'm starting to get used to it.

Had to scrape the bloody windows too <_<

It was more my toes I was worried about.

I've never driven without being able to feel my feet before - a bizarre sensation.

I couldn't feel my hands whilist driving home, although I'm starting to get used to it.

Had to scrape the bloody windows too <_<

Lightweights! You don't know what a proper cold match is like.