Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Out for a run just there, and whilst I was passing a couple of women talking, one of them decides to move her kid's buggy so that it blocks the pavement - whilst I'm literally about three metres and one second from it.

I was able to adjust most of my body, but my headphone cord got tangled round and snapped clean off, but really I just kept thinking, supposing I had just clobbered into the buggy? I'm a big guy, I could have seriously hurt the kid in the buggy.

Some folk are just plain ignorant and selfish, caring only about themselves. She could see me coming a mile off but she couldn't have just waited one more second to move the buggy.

People with push buggies are a law unto themselves. I always think of that women from The Office Christmas specials who's pregnant when I see them walking in town. Just because you have a baby doesn't mean your manners have to disapper!

Agree,I was in town this morning and some teen mum and her three kids,one in a pushchair. She was right behinde me,I mean right up to my ankles with this fuking pushchair,I stoped to look into a shop window and she almost knocked me over with it. No sorry about that or nothing,she just strolled on by as if nothing had happend. :angry:

His insurance company have now told him if he wants it back then he'll have to take the other insurers to court as they won't deal with it anymore.

I very much doubt that they've refused to deal with it. I find it more likely they've made their stance clear and refused to budge from it. If they feel they're being reasonable and their comments are disputed then the way forward would be to go to Court, but it's hardly the biggest case in the world and worth a few minutes at Court to get his money back if your mate really isn't at fault.

People with push buggies are a law unto themselves. I always think of that women from The Office Christmas specials who's pregnant when I see them walking in town. Just because you have a baby doesn't mean your manners have to disapper!

Not all people with pushchairs are inconsiderate. I could go the other way and say people who don't have pushchairs or don't have children are entirely ignorant and impatient and that just because my children are small, sometimes slow and still learning doesn't mean your manners have to disappear! I'm not going to though. :rolleyes:

Agree,I was in town this morning and some teen mum and her three kids,one in a pushchair. She was right behinde me,I mean right up to my ankles with this fuking pushchair,I stoped to look into a shop window and she almost knocked me over with it. No sorry about that or nothing,she just strolled on by as if nothing had happend. :angry:

Being a teenager isn't an indication of her mothering abilities. I've seen some teenagers who've really made the effort with their children and made a fab job of bringing them up. I've also seen some older mothers I've really wanted to slap when I've seen them out with their children.

Cheeky fucking council workers,I was a panto tonight and got a phone call saying my downstairs neighbour was complaining of a water leak and it may be coming from out house.I came home to find no water leaking anywhere.

My wife went to see downstairs as she has known her for 20+years and there was no water anywhere in her property,I phoned the council back and told them just that but the girl on the phone said i had to wait in tomorrow so they could check my house.

I said i would be in the house till 11am but out after that when i was informed that they will break in if i am not in my own house,She then told me that it was not my house but the councils and they can do what they want.

Out for a run just there, and whilst I was passing a couple of women talking, one of them decides to move her kid's buggy so that it blocks the pavement - whilst I'm literally about three metres and one second from it.

I was able to adjust most of my body, but my headphone cord got tangled round and snapped clean off, but really I just kept thinking, supposing I had just clobbered into the buggy? I'm a big guy, I could have seriously hurt the kid in the buggy.

Some folk are just plain ignorant and selfish, caring only about themselves. She could see me coming a mile off but she couldn't have just waited one more second to move the buggy.

Folk's general lack of consideration when you are running is something that pisses me off. Especially dog walkers. There's the ones with those extendible leads that pay no attenion to anyone else, or the ones that seem to think it amusing when their mutt gets in your way. Dont seem to be so amused when their dogs get the follow through with the boot (even if unintentional)

Folk's general lack of consideration when you are running is something that pisses me off. Especially dog walkers. There's the ones with those extendible leads that pay no attenion to anyone else, or the ones that seem to think it amusing when their mutt gets in your way. Dont seem to be so amused when their dogs get the follow through with the boot (even if unintentional)

Two days ago was running along the road when a group of neds decided to yell at me "Your fuckin shite at running, i could go quicker than that..." while at a bus stop. Managed to make it to the next town's bus stop where they got off just as i was passing... :D Really annoys me when people yell "Run forest run" at you...not because of them shouting just they never seem to have anything new to shout. :rolleyes:

Two days ago was running along the road when a group of neds decided to yell at me "Your fuckin shite at running, i could go quicker than that..." while at a bus stop. Managed to make it to the next town's bus stop where they got off just as i was passing... :D Really annoys me when people yell "Run forest run" at you...not because of them shouting just they never seem to have anything new to shout. :rolleyes:

"got your number". Another belter.

There is no begining to their original wit.

What is it you do for a living?

was working with a electrical company doing house rewires and the storage heaters

i was a labourer , it was nothing hard or challenging it was bloody good money though for the work i done

could of been worse for me, the only debt i have to pay is my car and insurance at least i dont have any kids or a mortgage like a few of the guys do

was working with a electrical company doing house rewires and the storage heaters

i was a labourer , it was nothing hard or challenging it was bloody good money though for the work i done

could of been worse for me, the only debt i have to pay is my car and insurance at least i dont have any kids or a mortgage like a few of the guys do

Still shit though

I work in Glasgow city centre doing multi drop and quite of few of my customers are paying off although mostly it is the financial sector as there is still a shit load of building work going on.

Still shit though

I work in Glasgow city centre doing multi drop and quite of few of my customers are paying off although mostly it is the financial sector as there is still a shit load of building work going on.

yeah defo but it might give me the kick up the arse i need! who knows

ah right i see , aslong as you've got enough to keep you going and out of trouble :D

i blame airdrie for this current climate <_<

We had an unexpected briefing last night which went on for about an hour and a half and therefore engulfed five of my teams 2nd breaks, me included. Briefing ends just past ten o'clock so the folk that finished at that time just left which is obviously fair enough but then three of my team that were left all promptly pissed off on their breaks too leaving just myself and another guy sitting taking calls.

I let them know I was pissed off when they came back and told them a wee bit of consideration and common sense could have prevailed which pissed off one of the girls in my team to the extent that she took an unplanned break and went through to bitch to her Mum in the adjoining team about what I was saying!

f**k sake!

My Team Leader is quite quiet and I feel she gets the piss taken out of her which is her fault ultimately but you just wish folk wouldn't take advantage of peoples good nature like that.