Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:o Really? What are they going to do to it?

I'm not really sure :lol::lol: something about draining all the fluid from it and some sort of scraping of the bone to make it more smoother.

It's actually really bad just now, seeing as i was on it all day and night Sat (thinking i was a 21 yr old again :lol::lol: )

Day 3

Now been told I have another 2 essays to do for management for within a week. Working from Sunday to Wednesday so I have to get them done today. Still not started the geog essay yet.

I will get these essays done even if it kills me :lol:

Day ?

Got the 2 management essays done and handed in (both shite probably :lol:) and have now reached 1250 words on my geography essay due on Friday. Suddenly my life seems to make sense again :lol:

Guest The Phoenix
I was half way through a huge post and managed to delete it all with one single press of a fuckin' key!

...................and the entire population of P&B heads for RTBC. ;)

...................and the entire population of P&B heads for RTBC. ;)

:lol: :lol:

My PTTGOYN is that it's -1c with wind and my heating has given up the ghost again. My landlord can't come round to fix it until wednesday <_<

Who needs to go outside to enjoy winter, it's here in my bloody front room.

People that don't indicate when at a junction or roundabout!

You don't live in Inverness do you?

Had a driving lesson today, Police decided not to indicate, enraged my instructor so much made me follow them so he could take down there number plate :lol:

I did my Good Samaritan thing on Saturday night coming home from the match at 1900ish.

A young guy was trying to help an old boy up from the ground and I offered to help.

He was 64 and out his face and had fallen and obviously cracked the back of his head which was bleeding heavily

I asked him if he'd been in the most local pub and he said "naw I've been in them all son". :D

He was a bit embarrassed about having to into an ambulance and said his mrs would be furious.

MY PTTGOYN is that when I got home I discovered that my coat was covered in blood. :angry:

I did my Good Samaritan thing on Saturday night coming home from the match at 1900ish.

A young guy was trying to help an old boy up from the ground and I offered to help.

He was 64 and out his face and had fallen and obviously cracked the back of his head which was bleeding heavily

I asked him if he'd been in the most local pub and he said "naw I've been in them all son". :D

He was a bit embarrassed about having to into an ambulance and said his mrs would be furious.

MY PTTGOYN is that when I got home I discovered that my coat was covered in blood. :angry:

Me and a mate helped some old jakey into his flat a couple of years ago and found out a few weeks later he'd died not long afterwards. That was a bit shite.

Aids im afraid ......

Get a check up at the doctor, just to be on the safe side

As he is a Clyde fan it can only be bad aids i am afraid
Only the Doctor can confirm that - tune in tomorrow to find out if he's Diana or Rachael.
This whole good/bad AIDS thing. I don't have a clue where the whole thing come from but I don't think AIDS is really much of a laughing matter. If a poster was a to ask if it was good or bad cancer I am sure it would provoke a different respose.
Don't be so precious. Nobody is laughing at those with good AIDS. We only laugh at those with bad AIDS, like Carlos.
Not another one with the bad AIDS, sorry to break it to you.

I don't have AIDS, you c***s. :lol::lol::lol:

I have low-blood pressure, that's all. Just been told to drink more water and wait 'till I'm 18 so they can properly check up on me.

No AIDS for me. B)

The symptoms of AIDS are primarily the result of conditions that do not normally develop in individuals with healthy immune systems. Most of these conditions are infections caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites that are normally controlled by the elements of the immune system that HIV damages. Opportunistic infections are common in people with AIDS.[10] HIV affects nearly every organ system. People with AIDS also have hypotension, an increased risk of developing various cancers such as Kaposi's sarcoma, cervical cancer and cancers of the immune system known as lymphomas. Additionally, people with AIDS often have systemic symptoms of infection like fevers, sweats (particularly at night), swollen glands, chills, weakness, and weight loss.[11][12] The specific opportunistic infections that AIDS patients develop depend in part on the prevalence of these infections in the geographic area in which the patient lives.

Wikipedia source

I'm so sorry.

Edited by McMuffin

Muppets who run a red light in a fucking minibus and plough into the back of you when you're stopped at the next red light.

It truly is a petty thing that is getting right on my tits, because nobody was injured or anything, the damage is mostly superficial (I hope) but it's more the inconvenience of being without my car for a week or two.

The worst part is that the hire company are only giving me a bloody Ford Ka to replace it :(

Muppets who run a red light in a fucking minibus and plough into the back of you when you're stopped at the next red light.

It truly is a petty thing that is getting right on my tits, because nobody was injured or anything, the damage is mostly superficial (I hope) but it's more the inconvenience of being without my car for a week or two.

The worst part is that the hire company are only giving me a bloody Ford Ka to replace it :(

Get yourself to the infirmary and get your neck checked out. That way if you notice any pains or strains in the next couple of days they can be tied back medically to the accident.

A guy went into the back of me three years ago and I had a very painful strain for the next few weeks. Ended up getting just under a grand in compensation. Not to be sniffed at.