Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Dick Campbell's pus being on Sky Sports News. A lot.

Plus the way the presenters pronounce his team: Fow-fah.

Petty, and on my nerves.

On a related note, I get pissed off with Americans mispronouncing Glasgow/Moscow.

First trip to the gym in 2009 yesterday.

I did a whole 2 miles on the bike then 2 miles on the treadmill, and my body is now a wreck. Muscles I didn't even know I had are aching today.

I would not say that is a bad thing.

Women - for it is ALWAYS women - whom despite the hall being no more than 25% full, still insist on having a 5 minute debate, complete with pointing and loud voices, over where they are going to sit at "the pictures".

Isn't there a seating plan to see where you want to sit when you buy your tickets? also the bloke/woman that serve you show you all the empty seats...Very strange people. :lol:

Call centre in Dundee. Thank f**k I'm not agency but it's not pleasant. A lot of friends are shiting it right now.

I remember agency culls in an old job I had. They weren't too bad as most of the agency we got were idiots that didn't want to work but were forced into work by the dole so it was nice to see the back of the majority of them.

What company are you at?

I remember agency culls in an old job I had. They weren't too bad as most of the agency we got were idiots that didn't want to work but were forced into work by the dole so it was nice to see the back of the majority of them.

What company are you at?

Tesco.

Sadly, they're punting the good with the bad today.

Im actually procastinating here.

I should be going home, but I don't want to go home! In my office, I have the internet. In my current flat, I have none of these. :(

So I am procrastinating about going home. My internet addiction is more serious than I thought.