Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm only kidding, I see what you mean now.

On a similar annoying phrase note, I hate when a world class player scores great goal (which doesn't involve dribbling round half a team) and the commentator says 'only a player like *insert player's name* could do that' when in reality you see wonderstrikes at all levels of football.

I've seen 3 or 4 Beckhamesque lobs from the half way line in the 2nd and 3rd divisions. It really isn't a difficult skill to do.

indeed, that Eck Williams volley for Ayr against Raith last season is one of the best strikes of a ball I've ever seen.

Uch, it was disgraceful. First 10 minutes of the match, a corner comes in, smacks off of my mates back ( :huh: ) and lands perfectly in the air for me to score. I saw the goalie charge for me and shat it, this made me off-balance and hit the ball with the outside of my boot and, from six yards, nearly go out for a shy. This made me think 'Maybe I'm not a striker', so I sat deeper in a CM role and set up two goals. B) We won 4-0 by the way.

I think I am Dyron in diguise.

Haha, you certainly have Dyrons knack for missing, hmmm maybe your a Richie Hart. Hows that coke coming along :lol:

After this slagging of dear Dyron i fully expect him to score an overhead kick from 30 yards on saturday against use :lol:

Easily one of the best goals I've ever witnessed. His first was a cracker too.

Around 1.25.

You couldn't help but clap it really.

Wales' volley against Brechin this season was damn well hit and I recall Weir scoring a bloody good one against Brechin weeks after williams thunderbolt although curiously, it's one of the few home games not to have match highlights :(

Oh and my PTTGOYN

Homebase. Tried to buy someting online yesterday that is not available in store. At the payments screen it said an error had occurred and I would not be charged. So I just aborted it.

Checked my bank and I have been charged for the item. Phoned the Customer Services, transferred 5 times :angry: , finally got to a person who said the delivery was down for today. If I don't want the item I have to refuse delivery then phone back for a refund. :angry::angry:<_<

Haha, you certainly have Dyrons knack for missing, hmmm maybe your a Richie Hart. Hows that coke coming along :lol:

After this slagging of dear Dyron i fully expect him to score an overhead kick from 30 yards on saturday against use :lol:

If Dryon Daal scores, never mind a fucking overhead kick from 30 yards, against us on Saturday, I think I might just walk out of the stadium and run back to Glasgow. Crying. :lol:

Guest Joseph Fritzel
I'm having ridiculous headaches, from sinusitis. Driving me mental.

I had this two days ago.

It will develop into flashing lights followed by sickness then clear itself up in about ten hours.

It is a really weird bug doing the rounds.

It does depend what you're asking the child to do, though. ;)

Tbh right now it doesn't matter what you're asking him to do. Every single conversation results in debate and him trying to get the last word. He's only 8 and I dread to think what he'll be like as a teenager with the attitude he shows already :rolleyes: