Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Tough shit for them! Im not sure of the rules, but is it not the case that a bid is a contract, and so they are obliged to buy? I could be wrong here mind.

I think so, but I've just decided to offer it to the 2nd highest bidder since it was only 50p less.

I'm pretty sure I could complain about him though. Apparently he bid on the wrong item. <_<

My wee one's mobile is driving me nuts. If it isn't playing elevator music it's playing animal noises, I'm beginning to sympathise with Middleton Mouse and her escaped cricket as it's one of the sound effects of the bleeding thing.

Think that was Mr John Stewart who took the honours today. Dyron let me down, he didn't even shoot this afternoon. :bairn

Maybe you should change your icon to Mr Stewart :lol:

Anyway my pttgoyn is after County's apparent worst display of the season, I am travelling to Livingston next sat

Oh the joys :rolleyes:

Am drinkink with Russian girls from next door. Russian girls can bloody erll hold their drink! So far, we've had 5 bottles of wine between 3 of us, they're fine, but Im fucked! Jesus!

In fact, as an indication of my state, this post took the best part of five minutes to correct the errors in.

Guest The Phoenix
Am drinkink with Russian girls from next door. Russian girls can bloody erll hold their drink! So far, we've had 5 bottles of wine between 3 of us, they're fine, but Im fucked! Jesus!

Try them with "ПОЖАЛУЙСТА приедьте в кровать"

It's going in my sig. :lol:

You missed out after "either do I" :lol:

The thing was, his first game for us was against Hamilton and in the warm up he was finishing in style, he came on near the end had the opportunity to shoot and missed the ball, however he destroyed McCarthy so sort of got pass marks

Against Queens last weekend he scored but it was offside, bar that was pretty quiet. Yesterday, well the less said the better :lol:

Bloody hell we need a striker :lol:

I've got post hangover starvation, with no food in the flat, and I can't leave because I drunkenly left my key in the girl next door's flat...and she's gone out! :(

What's the point in having a beard if you can't suck the leftover morsels of last night's multipack out of them?

Edited by renton

Guest The Phoenix
I've got post hangover starvation, with no food in the flat, and I can't leave because I drunkenly left my key in the girl next door's flat...and she's gone out! :(

Do you actually do any work in Paris or are you just running away from the misery that is Arbroath FC?

What's the point in having a beard if you can't suck the leftover mrsels of last night's multipack out of them?

Yes, but to do that I would actually require a beard!

Do you actually do any work in Paris or are you just running away from the misery that is Arbroath FC?

:lol:

Believe it or not, I do tons. I've been writing reports this afternoon! Its not like some holiday, I didn't choose to come here!

Yes, but to do that I would actually require a beard!

:lol:

Believe it or not, I do tons. I've been writing reports this afternoon! Its not like some holiday, I didn't choose to come here!

My apologies, you did at one time though right, a fairly impressive goatee that would catch food!

anyway, my reason for annoyance....

Finally got my code to compile and it's taken up more than a third of the available 16kB on the chip.... all for a master/slave i2c protocol and a routine for reading from the UART... there is so much more I need to stick on the bloody thing too <_<

Edited by renton

My apologies, you did at one time though right, a fairly impressive goatee that would catch food!

I alternate...for the last two years, I've spent more time clean shaven than with any facial hair, the whole beardy thing is just propogated by the likes of former banned members as a lazy slur!

Finally got my code to compile and it's taken up more than a third of the available 16kB on the chip.... all for a master/slave i2c protocol and a routine for reading from the UART... there is so much more I need to stick on the bloody thing too <_<

Im dreading the day I am expected to put stuff onto chips, depending how my work goes, they might want me to do so (for real time processing), and it sounds like a nightmare compacting it all down!