Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
My macaroni hasn't been cooked yet. There may be something wrong with the cooker or I may have forgotten to switch the cooker on, either way the result is the same. :angry:

Hard cheese. :ph34r:;)

I was on the bus back from Edinburgh, and out of nowhere I got a semi. It must have been the vibrations, because by f**k it wasn't any of the passengers :green .

It wasn't a "don't drop the soap infront of him" job, but it was uncomfortable enough to warrant having an opened folder on my lap. I had to discreetly tuck myself into my belt when we eventually got to the M8 and I realised the medium man wasn't going anywhere. This isn't easy on a packed bus, when you're wearing a suit, and your shirt gets in the way but I managed without getting arrested.

A little thing that has been annoying me for some time now, instead of for instance "Ross County are a club in the Highlands" some sites or people will say "Ross County is a club in the Highlands" Just pisses me off for some bizzare reason

People who in the 'From' section under their avatar have tried to be funny or witty. Just put where you stay or where you are originally from and stop being a c**t.

Och. mine's has been there since I signed up, if that makes me a cunt then it only confirms what I already knew...

A little thing that has been annoying me for some time now, instead of for instance "Ross County are a club in the Highlands" some sites or people will say "Ross County is a club in the Highlands" Just pisses me off for some bizzare reason

"is" is correct though.

I can't remember what is under my from bit...I hope it isn't witty. I couldn't bear to have fudge angry. But anyway, my nag. I've turned up to the office today, and out of a normal 7, only two of us turned up, with neither of us having a key.

Hardly anyone is here, because lo and behold, in a stereotype that will surprise nobody, the French are on strike! :angry:

I can't remember what is under my from bit...I hope it isn't witty. I couldn't bear to have fudge angry. But anyway, my nag. I've turned up to the office today, and out of a normal 7, only two of us turned up, with neither of us having a key.

Hardly anyone is here, because lo and behold, in a stereotype that will surprise nobody, the French are on strike! :angry:

go home, get pished. Then laugh in the knowledge that other postgrads are stuck in their office with malfunctioning circuits to try and fix.....

Edited by renton

go home, get pished. Then laugh in the knowledge that other postgrads are stuck in their office with malfunctioning circuits to try and fix.....

I actually can't, my experiments have gone horribly wrong and produced really duff results, so I am having to do a whole lot of follow up experiments to try and diagnose what the f**k is going on. I do not have time for this pish! :(

Driving in Glasgow. Its fucking horrendous, especailly during rush hour.

It would seem that most folk in the town don't know why roundabouts are used and what the procedure is for using them. Its particularly annoying when p***ks narrowly miss smacking into you then try to race you :blink:

I really am glad I work shifts and don't work in Glasgow.

Driving in Glasgow. Its fucking horrendous, especailly during rush hour.

It would seem that most folk in the town don't know why roundabouts are used and what the procedure is for using them. Its particularly annoying when p***ks narrowly miss smacking into you then try to race you :blink:

I really am glad I work shifts and don't work in Glasgow.

I deliver in the city centre every day

I actually find Glasgow great for driving in - admittedly I don't do it very often and rarely at rush hour. I think it's so easy to find where you're going though - compared to Aberdeen and Edinburgh, it's brilliant.