Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Women.

Why do they only approach you and effectively offer their biff on a plate when you've got other options? Two other options, nonetheless?

Why couldn't you have done this when I had nothing going you fucking slag?

My back is still fucking killing me.

I haven't been able to run, play fives or go out with the dog for a week now.

It's shite.

The car just broke down, Al said he was going round the roundabout and the engine just stopped and wouldn't start again......sounds expensive, might just have to live without a car for a while.

Guest The Phoenix
Walker's "Builder's Breakfast" crisps are awful. Taste like eggy farts.

I know that sounds ridiculously juvenile, but it's an absolutely perfect description of what it tastes like.

I'm more concerned that you have been in a position to eat someone's eggy fart.

Still, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it was a female's.

People who randomly stop in the middle of the street/shop without checking if anyone is behind them.

I spend a fair bit of time in London, and note that the top and bottom of tube station escalators seem to be favoured venues for this w@nkish behaviour too.

My maw. I love her to bits but she drives me mental.

Back up the road for the weekend, and things were going really well until the interrogation started.

'You've lost weight again, haven't you?'

No.

'I bet you're not eating properly, are you?'

Eh? I'm eating fine maw, honest.

(5 minutes pass)

'That top's a bit low cut, is it not?'

Erm, not really. It's not like I'm at work...

'I think you ought to wear a camisole underneath it. It's virtually indecent!'

Hmmm.

(A further 10 minutes pass and some gin in consumed)

'Have you dyed your hair? You've dyed your hair, haven't you?'

Erm, aye. And?

'I knew it' [smug smiley]

(1 hour passes and a bottle and a half of wine is consumed)

'So, when is that horrible proddy boyfriend of yours going to make an honest woman of you?'

Asking her why she'd want me to marry someone that she doesn't like didn't go down especially well...

didnt sleep until 4 o'clock on sunday morn. step da comes in pished at 7 and a had to carry him downstairs for a pish then help him bk up. and i'm the sorta person who cant go back to sleep after im up

Sort of related to the gav-ffc/WAAD posts about folk standing in stupid places

Folks that get in your way when out running. Was at Strathclyde park yesterday and there was all sorts of Sponsored walks and organised dog walks going on. Stupid wobblebottom b*****ds walking three abreast across the full width of the path with their ipods on, totally oblivious to the backup of runners/cyclists behind them. Arseholes.

I don't know what's annoying me more, The c**t that stole the sat-nav from my Maw's car, Or her for leaving it unlocked like a right stupid b*****d.

"I've lived here for 10 years... Why should I start locking the car now?"

WE LIVE IN PARKHEAD YA DAFT COW!

The jakey b*****ds round here would steal the shite from your arsehole if it was worth something.

I don't know what's annoying me more, The c**t that stole the sat-nav from my Maw's car, Or her for leaving it unlocked like a right stupid b*****d.

"I've lived here for 10 years... Why should I start locking the car now?"

WE LIVE IN PARKHEAD YA DAFT COW!

The jakey b*****ds round here would steal the shite from your arsehole if it was worth something.

My sister left her car open parked in my drive while shes away in Berlin but the idiots nicked my bike with two flat tyres and left her car! She's bloody lucky as live on the edge of Ferguslie Park.

Looking like the volvo heaven in the sky for our car :(
My sister left her car open parked in my drive while shes away in Berlin but the idiots nicked my bike with two flat tyres and left her car! She's bloody lucky as live on the edge of Ferguslie Park.

Sounds like you should have nicked the car! :P