Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This fuckin computer

It's so shite that it's taken me an hour to move 5 pages in a topic, i have to keep reloading the page :angry:

My computer's buggered as well, so I'm talking to you through the medium of the work's computer, which I shouldn't really be doing.

Who's the good looking lady in your avatar? ;)

Guest The Phoenix

Whingeing, kilted, bearded, spectacled, lazy layabouts who spend their working day complaining about inconsequential trivia.

My computer's buggered as well, so I'm talking to you through the medium of the work's computer, which I shouldn't really be doing.

Who's the good looking lady in your avatar? ;)

this is my college computer which makes it worse because i'm trying to do work

the woman is Tulisa Contostavlos, out of the group N-Dubz

Guest The Phoenix
:lol::lol::lol: You having a bad day at the office too, dear! :P;)

Bad doesn't even begin to cover it. :(

Saddam had more fun with a rope round his neck.

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, in this entire world that is more frustrating than trying to put contact lenses in when you first get them.

I could, and possibly will, kill someone.

:angry:

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, in this entire world that is more frustrating than trying to put contact lenses in when you first get them.

I could, and possibly will, kill someone.

:angry:

Incorrect.

Went to open a tin of soup there, and the fucking ringpull came off.

Dick.

Guest sb1903
Incorrect.

Dick.

Fucking hell! The same thing happened to my tin of beans and sausages this morning. I felt like going up to Tesco and pitching the tin off the manager's head.

It's a shite state of affairs when you have trouble making a tin of beans and sausages for breakfast on your day off...

Edited by sb1903

Incorrect.

Dick.

So you stick a knife into it. My eye feels like it's had a knife stuck into it, it took me so long to get the bloody contact in. :(

That reminds me of the monorail episode of The Simpsons:

"The ring fell off my pudding can"

"Take this pen knife my good man"

"I say Springfield it's your only choice, throw your hands and raise your voice!"

"MONORAIL, MONORAIL, MONORAIL!!"

"Mono, D'oh!"

I'm away to watch The Simpsons :D

Edited by MonTheRovers!!

Got chronic heartburn and the tablets the Doctor prescibed are not working :( . In fact they are making it worse. Cant even get a new appointment till Friday

What did you get? Gaviscon etc don't work (except for mild heartburn).

I got Oxypremizole?? from the doc once and they worked.

I am convinced that when the factories make these bloody silly lids the people have a wee chuckle to themselves as they know the havoc caused as you pull at the dam thing trying to get at the contents.

Knowing fine well as you give one last almighty tug the sauce/soup flies all over you and the kitchen.

The worst ones are those tins that have the key things on the. They should be banned forthwith and any factory using them raised to the ground.!

I am convinced that when the factories make these bloody silly lids the people have a wee chuckle to themselves as they know the havoc caused as you pull at the dam thing trying to get at the contents.

Knowing fine well as you give one last almighty tug the sauce/soup flies all over you and the kitchen.

The worst ones are those tins that have the key things on the. They should be banned forthwith and any factory using them raised to the ground.!

The other thing that's bad is the plastic tabs you get on film lids, like packets of bacon, and Rustlers burgers.

WHY PUT THE TAB THERE, IF IT PULLS CLEAN OFF WITHOUT EVEN THREATENING TO LIFT THE REST!?