Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Is that what came with your Evisu's ? 0Gay0.gif

I just had to google that. Some Japanese jeans for those not in the know. I don't know if they come with a matching handbag and make up set, but to be honest given your knowledge of such things, I suspect you could furnish an answer.

I just had to google that. Some Japanese jeans for those not in the know. I don't know if they come with a matching handbag and make up set, but to be honest given your knowledge of such things, I suspect you could furnish an answer.

*cough* BULLSHIT! *cough*

Are you folk still running about with your skirts on, up your way ?

My guess is a yes, Evisu's probably do come with a matching handbag and make up set.

Edited by Skoubo

You can say you're awesome & I'll believe you seeing as you're a Raith fan and I do [secretly] quite like them, even though yous rather selfishly got promoted and ruined my trips to Kirkcaldy for next season.

:wub:

Brechin did have a chance to join us via the play-offs though ;) . If Brechin don't win promotion next year, there's a good chance a trip to Kirkcaldy will be on the cards again, fear not!

If we stay down & I still don't get my trip to Kirkcaldy I'm going to be holding you personally responsible for even suggesting it it might happen. B)

I'll be hoping for cup draws at home to Brechin, saves my neck.

Christ Michael, I didn't think anyone would need to point out to you that xEuphoria wants some...

REBOUND BOABY!!!

So, erm... ;)

:whistle

One of the guys that we kick about with in Thornton has to tell his bird that he's playing rugby on a Saturday and doesn't get home until late so he can come out with us at night. Every single other night he's got to go to hers otherwise she think he's cheating on her. Now THAT is clingy.

One of the guys that we kick about with in Thornton has to tell his bird that he's playing rugby on a Saturday and doesn't get home until late so he can come out with us at night. Every single other night he's got to go to hers otherwise she think he's cheating on her. Now THAT is clingy.

could be worse, he could have to phone her every hour to tell her where he is - now that's clingy

Clingy?

You lot don't know the half of it.

My dad's pal is in his 50's, a very successful lawyer who lives in a very nice house and drives a very nice car.

He isn't allowed to go to the pub on a Saturday night with his peers, he isn't allowed to go out on rugby trips, golf trips, weekends away or sportsmans dinners. His wife has to be there at all times. Constantly.

Guest The Phoenix
My dad's pal is in his 50's, a very successful lawyer who lives in a very nice house and drives a very nice car.

He isn't allowed to go to the pub on a Saturday night with his peers, he isn't allowed to go out on rugby trips, golf trips, weekends away or sportsmans dinners. His wife has to be there at all times. Constantly.

Apart from not being a very successful lawyer who lives in a very nice house and drives a very nice car and being allowed to go to the pub on a Saturday night with my peers, being allowed to go out on golf trips, weekends away or sportsmans dinners and my wife being glad to see the back of me, that's me to a "T". :D

Good grief. All this talk of clingyness just makes me glad I'm single.

On of my mates used to go out with this girl who would text him all day. If he didn't reply within 5 minutes, she'd start phoning him wondering why he hadn't text back. He normally saw her everyday as well.

I really don't know how he put up with it. If a any girl was as clingy as that with me, I'd have to chuck her.

Apart from not being a very successful lawyer who lives in a very nice house and drives a very nice car and being allowed to go to the pub on a Saturday night with my peers, being allowed to go out on golf trips, weekends away or sportsmans dinners and my wife being glad to see the back of me, that's me to a "T". :D

In your 50's?

:lol:

You wish!

I can just do whatever the hell I want (within reason) and she doesn't really care less. I rarely drink but she goes out just about every weekend, gets wrecked and staggers in at the back of 3am, but that doesn't really bother me either.

They should also be able to take joking remarks such as 'shut up, or i'll boot you in the pie' (said in a loving way) and not just run away and cry.