Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

They are all too physically fit. I wouldn't want my girlfriend to be able to batter me (even though I have just explained how she once did) :lol:

Can just see you cowering in the corner as she comes home late, alcohol on her breath and mumbling something about a great beating that's soon to take place.

They are all too physically fit. I wouldn't want my girlfriend to be able to batter me (even though I have just explained how she once did) :lol:

yeah, but why would you want her to be able to batter you in the first place :lol:

Fucking hell if she can take down you with such ease I'd hate to see here battling somebody she didn't like!

I was running down the hall and she took a sort of volley type swing at my legs, caught them which caused me to then clip my own leg with the other and my momentum took me down. I bet no one wants to come round to my flat for a drink after reading these tales of domestic violence :lol:

I was running down the hall and she took a sort of volley type swing at my legs, caught them which caused me to then clip my own leg with the other and my momentum took me down. I bet no one wants to come round to my flat for a drink after reading these tales of domestic violence :lol:

I'd come round, as long as I didn't receive a thrashing

people would, but only to see her batter you :lol:

I can't find anywhere to break this note I got in change at Scotmid

one%20hundred%20trillion%20dollars.jpg

You'd be better using it as toilet paper ;)

Why is it when you both work full time you get f**k all help. But IF while I was still not working I chose to put my child in full time child care we'd get funding :huh:<_<

Just as well he has Grandparents who help out with some of the childcare.

Edited by C.J

I can't get "Omen" by The Prodigy out of my head. Now, it's a fantastic tune, but I'm going to go into tomorrows exam and do something silly like write "the writings on the wall" on the paper or something :(

I can't get "Omen" by The Prodigy out of my head. Now, it's a fantastic tune, but I'm going to go into tomorrows exam and do something silly like write "the writings on the wall" on the paper or something :(

Ironically enough, aren't the next lyrics, "it won't go away"?

My Gran died yesterday morning, been helping my mum and auntie with various funeral stuff, and have my first exam tomorrow so I haven't had the best preparation going into it.

Sorry to hear that. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do ok. :)