Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Nobody seems to want to share the good weather. :(

Work, priorities, blah blah blah...

I had this problem earlier too. They just have no consideration for students, do they? Always available when I've got coursework or exams though, always.

BOO!

All of my c***s for mates had 'other plans' tonight aswell. One had to go and see his burd, cause, quite frankly, she's a clingy retard who needs a right good boot in the pie. One was playing bowls, two were working, and the other one had to 'do his pigeons'. Whether or not that involved in biffing i've ane idea...

I suggested a BBQ, it was quickly rejected and put into the 'another time' pile.

Edited by Money Mayweather

On my 'the room is fucking roasting' front, i've taken to wafting the door as a short term measure. Not that it works, like.

I've farted and it smells like curry, too.

That reads like i'm fanning the door with a 3rd party instrument. I mean i'm using the door as the wafter.

Edited by Money Mayweather

All of that is a spot of justice because of how infuriating you have been hounding that Forfar fan in the last couple of weeks, having a go at him at every opportunity and for no good reason. Karma, its a bitch eh!

All of that is a spot of justice because of how infuriating you have been hounding that Forfar fan in the last couple of weeks, having a go at him at every opportunity and for no good reason. Karma, its a bitch eh!

It's funny though :(

It's funny though :(

Karma always makes The Gray Ghost laugh! Its fair enough having a bit of fun, but it has been a bit much ITGGO. Seems to be every single post he makes.

Anyway, The Gray Ghost does have a petty nag. While its lovely being cooled by the fan, The Gray Ghosts hair is being blown over the place and is tickling The Gray Ghosts face something awful. The Gray Ghost can't find his scrunchy either, so can't tie it back. :(

I had this problem earlier too. They just have no consideration for students, do they? Always available when I've got coursework or exams though, always.

BOO!

Mines are all off uni, but they need co-ercion to do anything remotely sociable. Freaks.

Edited by vikingTON

In fact, here is the post, the following one tells of Giggs retiring to run a boozer.

Prem Manager '97, apparently.

Yer a bloody gentleman Turboshandy. This, your Simpsons signature, you've been a bloody big help! ;)

I offer you a cuddle. :lol:

Thanks. :)

It all worked out alright in the end. Managed to get rat arsed after downing a cheeky half bottle of Monks Finest in George Square, then pretty much got molested off my friends ex boyfriend (...don't ask!), then we headed to a party on Bath Street.

The party got interrupted by ra polis, though. So it was an unexpected end to the night, sadly.

I'll be changing my name now, a certain someone knows I'm posting here...

Uh oh. Who knows?

You didn't piss of the Paisley Punisher did you?

Never, ever anger Mr. Mehmet.

It's very petty but people using the word surreal to describe something that isn't. The other night on Springwatch the presenter described watching some fallow deer as surreal because he was so close to them.

It's not surreal, just unusual.

If they were riding bicycles or juggling, it would be surreal.

Guest The Phoenix
With the weather being sunny Ayr will be full of hackit Monsters wearing hee haw and showing off their manky tattoos. Vile.

I'll be hitting the beach anyway. <_<

:o