Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

A mate of mines had his top off in a beer garden and he got stung on the nipple :lol::lol::lol:

Fantastic! :lol:

As I read that, however, a bloke just walked up the path to the main door there with brown velcro trainers, black socks, black shorts and that was all he was wearing. :green

Fantastic! :lol:

As I read that, however, a bloke just walked up the path to the main door there with brown velcro trainers, black socks, black shorts and that was all he was wearing. :green

I never knew Adam was back :ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix

Thats a hair enough comment. From now on, the Gray Ghost shall take hair not to mention that which should not be mentioned.

Aye, just stick to posting the bald facts.

I was thinking topless undertaker but I'm not sure about the brown velcro trainers.

Ruairidh is really struggling in this heat, poor wee soul has a heat rash and has had only a nappy on for the last three days. His room gets the evening sun and it was beyond 27degrees this evening so he's on our bed to sleep tonight in just a vest as he's far too warm. And the irony of it all, he's got a cold!

Some people will react badly to your suicidal feelings, either because they are frightened, or angry; they may actually increase your pain instead of helping you, despite their intentions, by saying or doing thoughtless things. You have to understand that their bad reactions are about their fears, not about you.

But there are people out there who can be with you in this horrible time, and will not judge you, or argue with you, or send you to a hospital, or try to talk you out of how badly you feel. They will simply care for you. Find one of them. Now. Use your 24 hours, or your week, and tell someone what’s going on with you. It is okay to ask for help.

Try:

Send an anonymous e-mail to The Samaritans

Look in the front of your phone book for a crisis line

Call a psychotherapist

Carefully choose a friend or a minister or rabbi, someone who is likely to listen

Aye, that'll help a Pagan/Wiccan! <_< Fuckit, I hate this - the nearer my birthday, the more I feel I shouldn't be here in thr first place, being an actual barstard. And it's a full moon sabbat this Sunday coming. The Goddess's power always sends negativity through me at that time, being a male and the full moon a female power symbol!

Nothing's going to happen, I'm just experiencing a severe depressive attack at the moment.... :( it's come totally out of the blue and I have a feeling it's going to be a long night of soul searching.

:(