Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sitting for 2 hours in the hairdressers :angry:

Stupid arseholes who keep asking annoying questions :angry:

The general incompetence of hairdressers :angry:

Why the f**k do they never run on time :angry:

Today I have came to realise that there is nothing as pant wettingly scary as a very very angry snake.

I went to pick up two snakes for the work on Wednesday night. One is nice but the other hates me with a vengence and spent most of Wednesday night striking at the side of his box whenever he saw someone walk past. When I took him into work I was told to take him home and handle him until he could be used in shows (no one in the office likes me).

I had him wrapped in a towel in my hands today (no other way to get him out) and all of a sudden his head shot out of the towel and the jaws snapped shut inches from my face. Before I managed to get him out I was standing 3 feet away from his open viv watching him lunge out at me every 10 seconds or so.

I feel a bit sad that he's decided to hate me without getting to know me first. I hope maybe one day we can be friends but I don't hold out much hope. :(

Took a great video clip of him mind you. I'll upload it later.

There's your mistake.

Sitting for 2 hours in the hairdressers :angry:

Stupid arseholes who keep asking annoying questions :angry:

The general incompetence of hairdressers :angry:

Why the f**k do they never run on time :angry:

Are you a woman?

There's some program on the telly just now about finding Mr Average or some shite like that (I'm not actually watching it, I just keep hearing the odd line), and they had a couple of clips from a radio phone in on it. Some woman just said "It is true, because I read it in the Daily Mail yesterday". What a fucking idiot.

People that phone in for competitions on radio stations before they have actually been told that they can phone in, etor even worse, the idiots that phone in and ask if the competition has been on yet, don't these simpletons listen to a thing the DJ's tell them?

BNP voters, and people who don't bother voting yet complain about anything the government does.

Or what the government doesn't do is more to the point. :P Why bother listening to anything they say/promise you,they don't keep them anyway. :rolleyes: