Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Facebook covers all the bases, and has the chat function, which basically makes msn redundant.

It also means it's only your 'real' friends on there, rather than on msn, where you have people who were in your physics class in 2001.

Facebook covers all the bases, and has the chat function, which basically makes msn redundant.

It also means it's only your 'real' friends on there, rather than on msn, where you have people who were in your physics class in 2001.

but its a dreadful interface.

also you realise you can block and delete contacts on msn?

Every year this happens. First of all there is the close season killfest, where everyone hates each other and the knives are out, although it is unusual to see it concentrated on the RTBC and Petty Nags threads. But then in a couple weeks comes the fives, and after that there will be a massive and sickening love in, as everyone becomes best friends for the next few weeks.

So only another couple weeks of bitching and infighting, may as well make the most of it! :D

Is there some sort of C.J - Kilt backstory?

but its a dreadful interface.

also you realise you can block and delete contacts on msn?

I don't think I've added anyone to msn since I left school, so there's only like 1 or 2 people I'd actually talk to on it.

Everyone's on facebook, and they're easy to track down. Much easier than asking people for their msn anyway.

I used to think of you as a sexual deviant Kilt, but now I understand you. You aren't a deviant at all you want to sample all life has to offer. I respect you for that. You actually have a wild life, sex with lesbians and tackling a she male. Well done son.

Now now people, lets not pry, it wouldn't be fair. If CJ and Kilt don't want to talk to it, then thats their right. The Gray Ghost was only asking as a sort of joke (a follow up to the previous "make the most of it" sentence), and didn't actually expect more infighting and scurrilous rumour!

I used to think of you as a sexual deviant Kilt, but now I understand you. You aren't a deviant at all you want to sample all life has to offer. I respect you for that. You actually have a wild life, sex with lesbians and tackling a she male. Well done son.

No comment! :(