Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You live in Parkhead, there's probably a gaggle of slags standing outisde your front door drink Merrydown :P

True.

I remember once one of them gave me and my mate a "weet weeoow". Not even a whistle, an actual weet weeoow..

Curious, I turned round to hear them say "yous ur stunnin". Sadly, they were about twelve.

True.

I remember once one of them gave me and my mate a "weet weeoow". Not even a whistle, an actual weet weeoow..

Curious, I turned round to hear them say "yous ur stunnin". Sadly, they were about twelve.

A girl who was about 14 once asked me to go into the shop to buy cider for her and offered me a blowjob as a reward.

The answer to your next question in 'No'.

If I actually phoned all the slags in my phonebook I'm sure one of them would probably let you shag her :lol:

Do it...no, seriously, please, DO IT!!!! :(

Send some my way, eh?

Feck off, I was first! <_< Unless, of course, you and I could go for a drink somewhere and see where that takes us..... ;)

Oooooh sooo bad.....I was on Cartsdyke station when a Greenockian came over and said 'Where are yeez frae?' Um, Berwick, 'Whit d'y dae fer a winchin doon there?'

:( No, even I wouldn't. Her belly-button was turning green from a badly gone wrong piercing! :huh:

Edited by Kilt

A girl who was about 14 once asked me to go into the shop to buy cider for her and offered me a blowjob as a reward.

The answer to your next question in 'No'.

"No", eh?

Don't worry, the rest might not pick up on it.

And Kilt, maybe one day. :wub:

Nothing against Kirkcaldy - especially not the Nova Bar! ;)

Aye, she is from there. I would just like some honesty. 'I've got back with my ex' indeed. <_< 'You're a nice guy but not my type' would have been more honest.

Oh well, back to the drawing board. :( Stud Muffin back on the market babes! :D

Where in Kirkcaldy is she from Kilt. I might know her.

I once used the 'Getting back with the ex' line on a beergoggle bird that I woke up with and every time she saw me in the street for the next year or so she and her big pal would roar abuse at me. :lol:

Bullet dodged that time anyway.

Why the annoyance regarding Kirkcaldy, Kilt?

Is that where the wifey that bumped you comes from?

Kilt was trying to discuss some of the exhibits in Kirkcaldy Museum with me, Napolean Dynamite and Mitre56 at the 5's. We all sort of looked a bit blank. I don't think any of us had been in the museum since school. :lol:

Kilt was trying to discuss some of the exhibits in Kirkcaldy Museum with me, Napolean Dynamite and Mitre56 at the 5's. We all sort of looked a bit blank. I don't think any of us had been in the museum since school. :lol:

The last time I was in was when I went down with my Dad and my wee boy to see the Raith exhibition.

Actually today just before we left the kids with their grandparents to go and watch Terminator the wee man asked where we were going. When I told him "The pictures" he asked, "The Rovers pictures?!"

Poor wee bugger thought we were away to the museum without him.

With cheryl nope, the hospital need blood samples off her, and then take a gluecose drink inbetween them both to see if she has gestational diabetes

http://hcd2.bupa.co.uk/fact_sheets/html/di..._pregnancy.html

Think we find out results on the tuesday so wont be to long to wait, but cheryl has been pretty upset this evening

Bloody hell, hope it works out fine. I can imagine the worry you're going through.

You'll need to keep her spirits up though, that's your job!

With cheryl nope, the hospital need blood samples off her, and then take a gluecose drink inbetween them both to see if she has gestational diabetes

http://hcd2.bupa.co.uk/fact_sheets/html/di..._pregnancy.html

Think we find out results on the tuesday so wont be to long to wait, but cheryl has been pretty upset this evening

Oh shit - hope it all works out oaky buddy! ;)

Edit: even 'okay' - FFS! :rolleyes::lol::(

Edited by Kilt

I'm up at 9 to go to school prizegiving rehearsels. They are so tediously boring. And then the ceremony is tomorrow night, agh!

This is the only year I've ever got nothing. I guess it's my fault for choosing proper subjects and being a complacent w****r, eh? <_<

I just can't sleep. I dunno what's wrong with me. I've just been out for about 40 minutes with the dog round the park a few times on the phone to my ex and usually that puts me straight to sleep, but no such luck tonight.

Hmmmm...

I just can't sleep. I dunno what's wrong with me. I've just been out for about 40 minutes with the dog round the park a few times on the phone to my ex and usually that puts me straight to sleep, but no such luck tonight.

Hmmmm...

Click on my link on the RTBC thread! That'll send you off...! ;)