Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Who is this person you and MMSM are talking about? :)

A guy called Frankmusik. He's one of the guys riding the current synth-pop zeitgeist that's in the charts along with the likes of Little Boots and La Roux. While Confusion Girl sounds a bit like Mika (!), he's got some absolute belters, the aforementioned Better Off As 2, When You're Around, In Step and Three Little Words are superb pop nuggets. Have a look at his stuff on YouTube, he's very, very good.

Frankmusik bawjaws.
A guy called Frankmusik. He's one of the guys riding the current synth-pop zeitgeist that's in the charts along with the likes of Little Boots and La Roux. While Confusion Girl sounds a bit like Mika (!), he's got some absolute belters, the aforementioned Better Off As 2, When You're Around, In Step and Three Little Words are superb pop nuggets. Have a look at his stuff on YouTube, he's very, very good.

I shall give him a listen later. :)

No!! :lol:

What is it? I can't view it because of copyright restrictions. Any chance of another link?

Not of that video no. :(

Will using a proxy help you watch it?

Edit: there are actually 2 more versions but im unable to view them here. Maybe you can view them in the Czech?

Edited by DarkBlue62

What is it? I can't view it because of copyright restrictions. Any chance of another link?

Frankmusik's video for In Step - it's really low budget and just has a girl dancing in a living room with hula hoops, but it's quite excellent, "both musically and artistically".

I quite like how I saw him before he got famous :D

Frankmusik's video for In Step - it's really low budget and just has a girl dancing in a living room with hula hoops, but it's quite excellent, "both musically and artistically".

Ta. I'll have a wee search now- I thought it was that but wasn't too sure :)

Ha, I saw you before you got famous!

It's actually quite a special feeling to see a band doing well when you've seen them play in front of their parents, closest pals and a couple of drunk people that just happened to be in the pub anyway.

My petty thing is that I want a Miss Millies.