Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

In this modern day of increased utility bills and water shortages, it is every man's job to protect mother earth.

Quite right too! We should do what we can to protect our planet and its resources....oh...

f**k, here comes Kilt...

<_<:(

I get pissed off about the casual rascism against Dundonians that seems to exist on this site.

We Dundonians are proud upstanding people. Brave, well mannered and beautiful. We look kindly upon strangers and are always willing to buy someone a pint or offer them a bed for the night (so long as they are old enough).

We are brave and noble - intelligent yet modest - humourous, dilligent and trustworthy.

Unlike our neighbours to the north we don't shag sheep, neither are we inter bred like the Fifers. We are always willing to laugh at adversity - and at people from Forfar.

So please no more Dundee jokes (unless it's about Dundee FC) - and if you have any doubts why not visit the beautiful city yourself imortalised by our world famous marketing slogan -

"Come to Dundee, We've got a Boat"

I'm on giving up smoking attempt number 13232. I'm 24 hours in at 6pm and I feel like I can't breathe.

Got some of the gum here but the plan was not to use anything like that but I feel like i'm going to crack any second and go and buy some fags.

Grrrrrrrrr

Guest The Phoenix
I'm on giving up smoking attempt number 13232. I'm 24 hours in at 6pm and I feel like I can't breathe.

Got some of the gum here but the plan was not to use anything like that but I feel like i'm going to crack any second and go and buy some fags.

Grrrrrrrrr

IM.0919_zp.jpg

Stay strong.

We Dundonians are proud upstanding people. Brave, well mannered and beautiful. We look kindly upon strangers and are always willing to buy someone a pint or offer them a bed for the night (so long as they are old enough).

We are brave and noble - intelligent yet modest - humourous, dilligent and trustworthy.

you're talkin pish there

We are always willing to laugh at adversity - and at people from Forfar.

it's more like Forfar people laugh at Dundonians :lol:

I get pissed off about the casual rascism against Dundonians that seems to exist on this site.

Unlike our neighbours to the north we don't shag sheep, neither are we inter bred like the Fifers. We are always willing to laugh at adversity - and at people from Forfar.

So please no more Dundee jokes (unless it's about Dundee FC) - and if you have any doubts why not visit the beautiful city yourself imortalised by our world famous marketing slogan -

"Come to Dundee, We've got a Boat"

I used to like you to ya bawbag.

The Livvy situation.

I was actually looking forward to a decent campaign in the second division, but it looks as though an undeserved dour struggle in the first is in order once again.

Magic.

We just can't get rid of you fuckers. :(

The Livvy situation.

I was actually looking forward to a decent campaign in the second division, but it looks as though an undeserved dour struggle in the first is in order once again.

Magic.

Is it official now then?

If that's the case then the "powers that be" really need their baws felt with this one. Scottish football is a shambles.

The Livvy situation.

Magic.

If you cúnts stay up and we dont I will not be best pleased :(