Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Dunc?

The only portion of fruit I've had this week came with a glass of tequila and some salt. I don't give a shit about Swine Flu, it's scurvy I'm worried about.

The only portion of fruit I've had this week came with a glass of tequila and some salt. I don't give a shit about Swine Flu, it's scurvy I'm worried about.

We'll surely avoid scurvy if we all eat an orange!

For once nothing to complain about :)

Wrong thread Dazzle :P Ach it's just started to piss it down. I have to wait outside St Mirren park for my mate who's picking up the ticket I have for him. I don't currently have a rain jacket, so for 2 consecutive nights in a row it looks like I'm going to be soaked through.

I can't remember the last time I had a bit of fruit.! :ph34r: I don't really like fruit,so I don't eat it a lot of the time when we have it in the house.

I hate people who complain about applicants with zero experience. How the f*ck are they supposed to get experience if knobs refuse to employ them because they don't have any?

Been there, mate. It's a complete fucking joke.

Then I applied for Somerfield. And they clearly accept anyone.

I hate people who complain about applicants with zero experience. How the f*ck are they supposed to get experience if knobs refuse to employ them because they don't have any?

I personal hate is;

"applicants whose experience more closely matched...."

And that's when you have experience! I don't see how short of all ready doing the job <_<

Guest Dunc?

Personally, I enjoy "We were very impressed with your application, but we have no current vacancies that match your expertise".

I didn't take you as the sort to get so easily upset! :huh:

I'm not, maybe the lack of smiley made the post seem more angry than it was. if you get angry over a post that a completely random stranger says to you on an internet forum, 12k miles from home, you have problems.

But cheers for the heads up, yer on the piss take.

Im a good Left Winger.... :)

Thought you played more a central midfield position myself :P

I'm not, maybe the lack of smiley made the post seem more angry than it was. if you get angry over a post that a completely random stranger says to you on an internet forum, 12k miles from home, you have problems.

Totally agree with you. I'm amazed how easily some people get wound up!

:huh::o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:<_<:):angry::( - so you can't complain at the lack of smileys :P

Totally agree with you. I'm amazed how easily some people get wound up!

:huh::o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:<_<:):angry::( - so you can't complain at the lack of smileys :P

I'll mind that. The problem is if you just go the 'quick post' route, you then have to press the smiley function, which you then have to wait for, which, quite frankly, I can't be arsed doing.

Anyhoo, the tea's nearly ready and two and a half men's on, followed by the big bang theory, so that's my P&B for the night. happy days :)

Because knobs specifically ask for experience, as knobs don't have the time to baby sitting grown adults that need spoon fed.