Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I wonder if that's that guy who spoke to us. Bit of a plum. Claimed he's in the army and that the Rovers players gave him a lift home from an away game once. He stood and spoke to Kutski and I up at Ross County.

I found out who that was! Remember Steven who used to post on here? It was his wee brother.

Guest Dunc?

The only portion of fruit I've had this week came with a glass of tequila and some salt. I don't give a shit about Swine Flu, it's scurvy I'm worried about.

The only portion of fruit I've had this week came with a glass of tequila and some salt. I don't give a shit about Swine Flu, it's scurvy I'm worried about.

We'll surely avoid scurvy if we all eat an orange!

For once nothing to complain about :)

Wrong thread Dazzle :P Ach it's just started to piss it down. I have to wait outside St Mirren park for my mate who's picking up the ticket I have for him. I don't currently have a rain jacket, so for 2 consecutive nights in a row it looks like I'm going to be soaked through.

I can't remember the last time I had a bit of fruit.! :ph34r: I don't really like fruit,so I don't eat it a lot of the time when we have it in the house.

I hate people who complain about applicants with zero experience. How the f*ck are they supposed to get experience if knobs refuse to employ them because they don't have any?

Been there, mate. It's a complete fucking joke.

Then I applied for Somerfield. And they clearly accept anyone.

I hate people who complain about applicants with zero experience. How the f*ck are they supposed to get experience if knobs refuse to employ them because they don't have any?

I personal hate is;

"applicants whose experience more closely matched...."

And that's when you have experience! I don't see how short of all ready doing the job <_<

Guest Dunc?

Personally, I enjoy "We were very impressed with your application, but we have no current vacancies that match your expertise".