Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There's a nightshift section for pictures of naked, face painted weirdos standing on top of each other to make a stupid fucking face-painty, weirdo naked pyramid.

See if you'd said that about a Muslim, Sikh, Jewish, Christian festival - you'd be legally fúcked. :angry:

Just because our belief system is disparate and only loosely recognised by the authorities, does that make you think you can make such abusive statements, tantamount to religious/belief hatred and inciting potential violence against us?!

Sorry mate, but that's an insult too far and I've lost any respect I had for you in that outburst! <_<

It has functions for reproduction and such and should be celebrated and if we weren't so anally retentive after generations of sexual hypocracy a wee half glimpse of of booby in a blurry photo would be as naught.

Fine. When you go to work on Monday, browse some boobs on the internet. Let your boss see, and then justify yourself to him/her with what you said above. And then report the results back to us. By Vectron's mighty back, I can guess what you'll get!

Look to the NSFW forum

See that, thats the key bit! By Vectron, the reason we have a NSFW forum is so that people can post boobies up without the risk of getting sacked from our work!

See if you'd said that about a Muslim, Sikh, Jewish, Christian festival - you'd be legally fúcked.

Just because our belief system is disparate and only loosely recognised by the authorities, does that make you think you can make such abusive statements, tantamount to religious/belief hatred and inciting potential violence against us?!

But it is a ridiculous belief system, and the beliefs and ceremonies of christians, muslims etc. are mocked on here on a daily basis, so don't think you're pretendy religion is any different!

Edited by Vectron

See if you'd said that about a Muslim, Sikh, Jewish, Christian festival - you'd be legally fúcked. :angry:

Sorry mate, but that's an insult too far and I've lost any respect I had for you in that outburst! <_<

I think Fudge has already said it but can I also add - STOP BEING A DICK

I wonder though. Since he wasn't passing any comment on your religion, he was describing the images which chose to violate the clear rule structure of the site. Fairly accurately. Your only ground is the interpretation of the word 'weirdo' and even then without a full description/explanation of the images, the behaviour does seem at best peculiar.

Sorry Kilt, but I'm sick to fucking death reading about Pagan pish.

We get it, you're a pagan. You don't need to let us know with virtually every post you make.

I wonder though. Since he wasn't passing any comment on your religion, he was describing the images which chose to violate the clear rule structure of the site. Fairly accurately. Your only ground is the interpretation of the word 'weirdo' and even then without a full description/explanation of the images, the behaviour does seem at best peculiar.

I'd love to debate this but I have the feeling that any rational argument over the interpretation of the physical being, the spiritual expressionism of a belief system and its physicallity, being diametrically opposed to current standards of social conformity, together with any Jungian/Freudian exploration of Pagan society and its various forms would be anathema to certain Mods on here and would befuddle the vast majority of average posters!

Suffice to say that if I were to use the same language about a person of another faith, I could be up in court; ie....... edit: I tried it a couple of times but just can't bring myself to type such bilious filth even in parody to prove a point! <_<

Andy C. - drop into your local Mosque, Gurdwara, Synagogue etc and call them 'wierdos' and ridicule their religious rites and see how long you'd last! :angry:

Edit: Och, feckit - moods been ruined by all this petty bickering; I have Xmal on Spotify and we're going to roast Annan tomorrow. Enough of the peace and love stuff - fúck you all! :P

Edited by Kilt

I'd love to debate this but I have the feeling that any rational argument over the interpretation of the physical being, the spiritual expressionism of a belief system and its physicallity, being diametrically opposed to current standards of social conformity, together with any Jungian/Freudian exploration of Pagan society and its various forms would be anathema to certain Mods on here and would befuddle the vast majority of average posters!

I wouldn't. There are some very, very intelligent posters on here, who can tear you to shreds on a whim. Don't try pomposity, it only makes you look a fool. A fool with a pretendy religion, by Vectron!

Andy C. - drop into your local Mosque, Gurdwara, Synagogue etc and call them 'wierdos' and ridicule their religious rites and see how long you'd last! :angry:

This is the internet. If he was to drop into his local mud streaked wigwam and call them weirdos, then maybe there would be a parallel to be drawn, but this is the internet. We take the pish out of all religions on a daily basis. Stop being so precious. Andy C can defend himself (or bamhammer you - with justification), but he did exactly the right thing.

Nah, I cannae be arsed.

I might heckle the bible bashers outside Burtons the next time I see them though.

I'm bored of this too mate. Night, night. Blessed Be! ;)

Vectron/xbl/Gray Ghost - you're a sad fúck - hugs! :)

I wish Clydeport would employ folk that can do the job properly (cue the jokes)!

I stay at the back of the West End of Greenock and all I can hear is the clattering of containers. It can usually be heard but not to the extent where you think the neighbours fallen out of bed!

Edited by NA51

I wish Clydeport would employ folk that can do the job properly (cue the jokes)!

I stay at the back of the West End of Greenock and all I can hear is the clattering of containers. It can usually be heard but not to the extent where you think the neighbours fallen out of bed!

:lol: That's Greenock for you! I can just hear the joyful clang of The Wedding Present and a bed calling to me to behave and act my age, not my shoe size! Roll on tomorrow's 2 hour journey to Berwick.... :(