Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

what a hard life you have honestly................................

. :P

Dear Sir,

Your sympathy and understanding have been noted and given due consideration.

I regret to inform you, however, that this is no longer required. It has been decided, therefore, to advise you to get it right up yeez!

I realise that will come as a disappointment to you and am sorry I cannot send a more welcome reply,

Yours faithfully,

Kilt

Cc The Mods

:P

PS. Apologies for the 'Edit' - my typist is an incompetent, blonde bimbo. :rolleyes:

Edited by Kilt

Floyd Rose Trems. Gah.

They're horrible! I sold my ESP and bought a Gibson SG in a fit of brilliance a couple of years ago because I'd had enough of them.

Guest The Phoenix
:lol:

Some of Kilt's posts from last night really made my eyes want to bleed. No offence!

Indeed last night was an extravaganza of posting even by P&B Standards.

In his defence at least he is consistent in his views.

The multi-coloured Velcro Strap changes his more often than an incontinent changes his/her underwear.

Edited by The Phoenix

Guest The Phoenix

I thought that even Creton would have the intelligence to understand the difference between having a user on ignore and being force fed the multi-coloured bile when others quote him.

I thought that even Creton would have the intelligence to understand the difference between having a user on ignore and being force fed the multi-coloured bile when others quote him.

By Vectron's paid whore, why ignore if you're going to continue to respond? Surely that defeats the object?

We're meant to be all happy that my sister in law has gotten engaged again after her last marriaage fell apart after 18 months (didn't bother giving the gifts either). The ink isn't dry on the divorce!

Sorry but these happy clappy churches seem to force people down the eisle (sp?) sod the consequences.

Oh and she's a witch who thought we shouldn't be getting married, brother not marrying a christian blah blah.......she's one o fthese "christians" who is actually a horrible human being and if she's an example of those who are off to heaven then I'm first in line for hell!

Guest The Phoenix
Just so Phoenix can read it.

*stirs*

*Resists rising to the bait*

By the Power of the Shitty Nappy, I'd expect that kind of behaviour from Callum. ;)

Oh and she's a witch who thought we shouldn't be getting married, brother not marrying a christian blah blah.......she's one o fthese "christians" who is actually a horrible human being and if she's an example of those who are off to heaven then I'm first in line for hell!

A Christian witch?

Kilt will not be pleased!