Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

And eccies.

Metal = no Dance = yes.

I can see why both would slag you - you listen to mainstream stuff which they'll likely brand tacky and rubbish. Just slag them off for liking pish music no-one likes! Except the ones who like dance music, of course.

Now now, lay off the metal.

And eccies.

Metal = no Dance = yes.

I can see why both would slag you - you listen to mainstream stuff which they'll likely brand tacky and rubbish. Just slag them off for liking pish music no-one likes! Except the ones who like dance music, of course.

they all like dance music

mtr, i just meant they like dance stuff, i misread the comment

I really don't know how anyone can like hardcore of the dance variety. It's the sort of music that's almost palletable after about a dozen pills and lashings of real ale in a seedy club, but how can you just listen to it in your room for enjoyment?

Anything 'harder' than trance or non massive beat techno and I've got a sore head for about a week.

Edited by Fudge

There is nothing wrong with the people that listen to it. Its there choice, all I am saying is imo is god awful.

This is fair comment.

However, most people actually have no idea how hard it actually is to produce a decent track; this is why the 'noise' remark irks me.

Speedcore is noise, that I'm prepared to concede!

Cannae whack a bit of Pantera.

You can, but only if that stick is fucking METALLICA.

I really don't know how anyone can like hardcore of the dance variety. It's the sort of music that's almost palletable after about a dozen pills and lashings of real ale in a seedy club, but how can you just listen to it in your room for enjoyment?

I'm the same, although I can't find a way to say it that doesn't sound ignorant.

Don't get me wrong, stick a few pills down my neck and take me to a club where it's playing and I'll love it, but I can't sit and listen to it at home. It's too.... I don't know... Something!

This is fair comment.

However, most people actually have no idea how hard it actually is to produce a decent track; this is why the 'noise' remark irks me.

Speedcore is noise, that I'm prepared to concede!

I have no idea how hard it is to produce a good track, but to me it just sounds like loud booming noises, maybe I have not tried listening to the right stuff.

Dance music is a bit bigger of a genre than you all think.

And Dazzle, Calvin Harris is dance music, so you lose.

I was talking about kasabian and the arctics.

Don't get me wrong, stick a few pills down my neck and take me to a club where it's playing and I'll love it, but I can't sit and listen to it at home. It's too.... I don't know... Something!

On Saturday night in an dive of a Fort William pub cum club I was raving my little heart out (I mean going absolutely mental, hands in the air, the works) to generic pop music and I'd had nothing more than cider and voddy!

It's safe to say that I too will dance to anything when buckled.

I realised after I posted that someone did actually whack a bit of Pantera, when Dimebag Darrell was shot on stage...

:lol:

I love Dimebag jokes. Metalheads get so fucking defensive about them as well. Take a joke, and get a haircut. :angry:

On Saturday night in an dive of a Fort William pub cum club I was raving my little heart out (I mean going absolutely mental, hands in the air, the works) to generic pop music and I'd had nothing more than cider and voddy!

It's safe to say that I too will dance to anything when buckled.

I was told about a possible rave in a field happening in a few weeks time, but my friend has now started to doubt herself and thinks she made it up. She was pished when she told me, so it does make sense, but I'm still disappointed.

I was told about a possible rave in a field happening in a few weeks time, but my friend has now started to doubt herself and thinks she made it up. She was pished when she told me, so it does make sense, but I'm still disappointed.

This is not 1993 I'm afraid :(