Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

this is an excellent post.

Yet the point in bold is a perplexing point in this whole discussion. He says he doesn't care. Yet he cared enough to complain about it on a petty thread. and stand by his, "ooh you cant moan/be annoyed about people having a go about weight because you are fat and should be able to be fit but your not" stance. Perhaps not his intended argument but its the way it came across. <_<

I think he was annoyed about fat people moaning about being fat.

On the train this morning, two women who looked to be mid twenties (who were approx size 16-18's) were banging on about pressure put on women to be slim and how 'real women' weren't meant to look like that.

This annoys the hell out of me.

At that age there is absolutely no reason why you can't be a size 10 or 12 if you are of average height (or a larger size, but still slim if you're taller) and look quite slim. Almost all of my female friends manage to be slim, and even my ice cream binging girlfriend who you could describe as 'curvy' is a size 12.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a 'larger lady', but it's by and large your fault, so if you aren't happy, then lose weight, and if you are happy, shut the f**k up.

I think he was annoyed about fat people moaning about being fat.

clearly he's annoyed at fat/overweight people who complain at people who portray this as a bad thing and he continues that they could be size 12 if they wanted, and thus shouldn't complain if people have a go.

that's how I read it anyway.

this is an excellent post.

Yet the point in bold is a perplexing point in this whole discussion. He says he doesn't care. Yet he cared enough to complain about it on a petty thread. and stand by his, "ooh you cant moan/be annoyed about people having a go about weight because you are fat and should be able to be fit but your not" stance. Perhaps not his intended argument but its the way it came across. <_<

You know he cared enough, I know he cared enough, I'm just humouring his belief that he doesn't. :D

I do hate it when people say "that skinny lassie doesn't look like a real woman". They can f**k off, it takes all kinds - who are they to dictate that all women should have a minimum level of flab?

So I agree with a small amount of what Fudge is saying, but I think his message is basically "I hate fat chicks, they can f**k off", so I diverge from agreeing at this point.

I do hate it when people say "that skinny lassie doesn't look like a real woman". They can f**k off, it takes all kinds - who are they to dictate that all women should have a minimum level of flab?

So I agree with a small amount of what Fudge is saying, but I think his message is basically "I hate fat chicks, they can f**k off", so I diverge from agreeing at this point.

i'd agree that one should neither be fat-ist or thin-ist.

I don't get annoyed at fat people.

I get annoyed at fat people who moan about being fat but do f**k all to change it, making up shitty excuses about why they can't lose the fat and just who are generally too lazy to do anything about it.

If folk are overweight, know it, and don't care, then that's fine. It doesn't affect me in any way.

Nowt wrong with a fattie now and then.

Absolutely nowt at all - particularly as Autumn and Winter are on the horizen. You'll need something to keep yer bed warm! ;)

I got soaked on the way to college this morning and my socks got wet, of course! I hate walking about in wet socks. :(

I love wet socks...................................

...........ah! Socks! Sorry! :ph34r:

any hole's a goal :lol:

The man's not wrong! ;)

It pisses me off when i frequently get told my birds too good for me and that im punchin above my weight, or get asked what the hells she doing with me. I get it from my mates, her mates, randoms and even my own mother.

It pisses me off when i frequently get told my birds too good for me and that im punchin above my weight, or get asked what the hells she doing with me. I get it from my mates, her mates, randoms and even my own mother.

As long as your sister is happy with you, don't listen to them. ;)

Some amount ae gash. getting spoke on here the day.

Anyway my moan for today is that after training tonight we decided to have an impromptu game of tig on a big hill. I cunted it on a bit of dog shit. Fuckin lovely.

Jobby aye

PTTGOYN; My gran ate the last empire biscuit. <_<