Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have text-to-speech turned on. It's just a shame you all sound the same.

OmG RaCiSt. No wait, speechist?

I'm not sure now, someone direct my outrage properly? ta.

Was getting filthy txts off a lassie all day while she was at work (and I mean pics and everything). Which should be a RTBC, except that after all this, I was due to go round to hers tonight and she decided she was too tired after work. Cocktease <_<

Ended up out in Dunfermline with a few mates - last minute decision, so I had to use the car and ended up being chaffeur for everyone. I don't usually mind because I enjoy driving and not having a hangover the next day, but the banter was pish, I was horny as f**k due to the above (and because I like the lassie I was trying to behave!), and I actually felt old. I mean for fuxake, I'm only 27 but I was standing in the club thinking "I'm too old for this shit".

Aye, that's the first sign of it. Won't be long until you're wearing slippers in the house and making a point of recording things on The History Channel. :(

Why don't you watch this

If I ever have a son who is a musician, I'll be making sure he doesn't try to pull any of this shite when I puff it.

Here is a sample lyric, I nearly wet myself laughing the first time I heard it.

"But B, i never had a chance to repay you

for the things you done for me

Put me on the right path, kept me from steering left

Yeah we had a right laugh

But Now Im feeling like Bruce Willis, each and everyday B i really wanna Die Hard"

I think it's actually a pretty decent song. It's not exactly Tears From Heaven or anything like that, but you can feel the sentiment.

:huh:

42'' HD tele, actually. I'm surprised the internet has reached Glenrothes to be honest.

Why would that surprise you, we have had it for quite some time, were not in the land that time forgot. Unlike Stirlng.