Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Got passport photos done today. I looked like a serial killer.

A very handsome serial killer. But a serial killer none the less.

:lol:

Not had one of them done in years...

Need to get a new photo soon, if I want to get a Young Scot Card again.

Free swimming! :D

I actually don't, it's one weekend where my girlfriend can't give me absolute hell for not being around :lol:

Snap :lol:

"Stuart, how about one Saturday at the football and one Saturday with me, thats fair isnt it?"

She just dosent get it does she. :lol:

Why is everything even remotely controversial now a 'gate'? Bloodgate, Boozegate, Kiltgate etc.

FUCK OFF

I'm just waiting patiently for the day something awful happens involving a gate. Gategate? Yes please.

Did some comedian use that in his skit quite recently? I swear I've heard those quotes almost word for word not that long ago and it's bugging me as to who it was now. Or did I imagine it?

Petty nag for me? A fucking chest infection and swollen glands in my neck. I swear, over the course of this thread I have had pretty much every ailment going.

Including Bad AIDS.

Did some comedian use that in his skit quite recently? I swear I've heard those quotes almost word for word not that long ago and it's bugging me as to who it was now. Or did I imagine it?

It was a sketch in That Mitchell and Webb Show.

They ended up arguing over whether or not "Watergate" was that, or "Watergate-gate", because it was a scandal, or "gate", that took place a the Watergate hotel.

Guest The Phoenix
So you look extremely old then? :P

;)

<_<

Actually, I look about 10 years younger than I actually am but sadly the camera can't do much about the ugly bit.

Guest The Phoenix
Referring to yourself in the third person? That's a slippery slope!

Just wait until I work out how to use the colour drop down button. :ph34r:

Edited by The Phoenix

People always say 'oh, that's such a bad photo of me' when showing their drivers licence/passport. You've had about 4 goes at having the picture taken, it's probably actually a decent photo of you but you're not as handsome as you think.

My passpprt photo is quite good, but I look like I'm just out of the jail on my drivers licence. I look older in that picture than I do now.