Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I got the Original Sims and Morrowind: GOTY Edition for a fiver. RTBC, surely, you'd think?

Well no. Neither of them work.

The sims wont work on a new-ish computer,I have tried this and it didn't work. Why not just get the sims 3 instead,it's much better. :D

The sims wont work on a new-ish computer,I have tried this and it didn't work. Why not just get the sims 3 instead,it's much better. :D

You overestimate how powerful my compy is. :lol: It's not the game, it's the disk. Windows XP runs most DOS games hunky-dory so even old school games like Alpha Centuari/Homeworld/The Sims work fine. The disk is just scratched to buggery. How the idiot taking the disk in didn't notice the scratches all around the edge of the disk rendering it nye unplayable is beyond me. Morrowind has a scratch right through the security codes in the middle, so that makes it about as much use as a tin frizbee.

Note to self; avoid Gamestation in Perth for used PC games.

I must be fucking nuts. Away to Cowdenbeath on a soaking wet, freezing cold Thursday night to watch our under 19's get beat on penalties.

My feet haven't thawed yet.

Now that is dedication. Well done ;)

Petty things that get on my nerves?

- folk who eat with their mouth open

- folk who take ages to tell a story

- jobsworthy bouncers

- sitting in work and a decent song comes on and somecunt ruins it by trying to sing, whilst also singing the wrong words

Phone battery indicators that bear no relation to how much battery you actually have left. It stays on 7 bars (full) for ages then as soon as it drops to 6 bars, it goes down to 1 bar in a matter of half an hour, then it stays on 1 for ages before giving up the ghost.

Guest The Phoenix
I vaguely remember him. East Stirling fan? Went by another name at one point? Why's he so shite?

He'll soon show you when he cranks up his posts with his new alias.

He's also moved North in his football team allegiance.