Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

although i wouldnt put it past myself, i come from the crewe road north now and miss out the roundabout ;)

I hear there are plans to revamp the bloody thing.God knows how long that will take.If they do what they did at Seafield it will take ages and go well over budget.

I hear there are plans to revamp the bloody thing.God knows how long that will take.If they do what they did at Seafield it will take ages and go well over budget.

plans have been in the pipeline for quite a while as far as i'm aware.

If they want to do something senisble about it, they should re-paint the lines on it because most folk have no idea where to position theirselves on the chuffing thing. Although it did make a difference at seafield, the one outside milton road didnt make a difference though. I think it would be probably be the case with crewe toll as well.

Not really a PTTGOYN, but more something truly gutting.

My wee dog had to be put down yesterday as her heart had basically packed in. She wasn't eating, losing her hair and had gone from being one of the most vibrant, energetic, happy-go-lucky dogs around to a hollow, empty shell in 6 months or so. I'd had her since she was 8 weeks old.

You could see it in her eyes that it was time to go, that her life was at the point of causing her suffering, but it doesn't make it any easier to say goodbye. I'm not ashamed to admit that I spent a fair amount of time with her on Monday night just holding onto her and sobbing like a little sissy girl.

Rest in peace, Pup.

That's shite.

I love animals far too much, maybe even more than humans, because I like to think that animals are innocent, whereas most humans (myself included) are c***s. I have 2 dogs at the moment, both Yorkies, a mother and daughter combo. The maw is 11 in January, and the daughter is 8. I'm not looking forward to the day they go.

Edited by Toma_BullyWee

plans have been in the pipeline for quite a while as far as i'm aware.

If they want to do something senisble about it, they should re-paint the lines on it because most folk have no idea where to position theirselves on the chuffing thing. Although it did make a difference at seafield, the one outside milton road didnt make a difference though. I think it would be probably be the case with crewe toll as well.

The Seafield one is a lot better now, and would agree that the Milton Road one was pointless. I hate the Crewe toll roundabout and avoid it where possible. Changing them wont help much when they are still used by all the ignorant fuckers that use the roads.