Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:o

If you are talking about his guitar skills, think of him more of an innovator than a supremely technically gifted player.

His singing isn't up to much, I grant you.

His music, as a whole.

I just find his albums, in general, impossible to listen to. Very good, Jim, you can make it screech, how about giving us a tune on it?

He's over-rated.

His music, as a whole.

I just find his albums, in general, impossible to listen to. Very good, Jim, you can make it screech, how about giving us a tune on it?

He's over-rated.

When a song comes up on shuffle, I'm in a buoyant mood.

But I agree, I couldn't listen to a whole album.

Lynyrd Skynyrd are releasing a new album at the end of the month.

Now, I saw the current line up a couple of months ago, and they still play fantastically well. It was a brilliant gig, but I can't help feeling that it was so good because they only played songs originally written and performed by the pre-crash band.

To be perfectly honest, they haven't written a properly decent song since 1993's "The Last Rebel", and even then, there aren't many who like it as much as I do.

They don't seem to have anything to write about any more, and so you end up with really poor efforts about how they drive pick-up trucks instead of fancy cars. Well, good for you. It seems that more and more they're pandering to the real, proper rednecks. Just seeing that there's a song on the upcoming album titled "This Ain't My America" makes me want to cry.

This is a ridiculously long-winded post about something that nobody else cares about. My bad.

While I love Chinese takeaway, it makes me so fucking thirsty! :(

I've just had hokkien mei, and I've ran out of pear cider :(

Anyhoo, Mum and Dad are off to the gold coast for a fortnight, we're dog sitting, which is pretty good, but he keeps farting, and I'm sure you can actually see them they are that strong :green

:lol: i know. Just feel bit annoyed going to hospital so early to be sent home, we had a rough night. Cheryl very upset, maybe 1 hour sleep. She just feels horrible :(

Is she actually labouring yet, or is it just her waters that have gone? Once she starts getting into labour properly she might actually feel better. It'll hurt like buggery of course, but she'll actually feel that she's getting somewhere when there's something actually happening.

I hope it gets going soon for you. Try and keep your chin up, it'll all be worth it in the end.

I've lost my ticket for the Scotland game- what a fucking plank I am.

NB This may turn out to be a RTBC later in terms of the game but it's £25 I've spunked on nothing.

I tried to lose mine last night by leaving my bag in the pub but the barman chased after me with it.