Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What's bugging me at the minute is how little I care about the fact Scotland are struggling today. I haven't felt such apathy towards the national team since Berti Vogts was in charge.

Now it's 2-0, I should be excited as our World Cup 'dream' is still alive.

I'm not, though.

Did some comedian use that in his skit quite recently? I swear I've heard those quotes almost word for word not that long ago and it's bugging me as to who it was now. Or did I imagine it?

Petty nag for me? A fucking chest infection and swollen glands in my neck. I swear, over the course of this thread I have had pretty much every ailment going.

Including Bad AIDS.

I've been suffering with that for the last few days as well - fucking horrible

Edited by The Naitch

I've been suffering with that for the last few days as well - fucking horrible

It's nasty right enough. Any time I swallow it feels (I imagine) like swallowing broken glass. I have been taking Panadol extra for that and have been prescribed Amoxicillin for my chest woes, both of which have seen a marked improvement in how I'm feeling, might be worth seeing your GP and getting something prescribed.

It's nasty right enough. Any time I swallow it feels (I imagine) like swallowing broken glass. I have been taking Panadol extra for that and have been prescribed Amoxicillin for my chest woes, both of which have seen a marked improvement in how I'm feeling, might be worth seeing your GP and getting something prescribed.

Aye, will be doing that if things don't improve.