Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't know, will just be good to go and see him. First visit since 1982. Seen him before but I'd like to see him again.

Take yer missus to Rome ya cheapskate! The Vatican would even blow Swampy away with it's beauty...

Oh, I saw her walking past me when I was going to school.

I was a tad late, and she was walking to the bus stop I assume.

Going home or going to Clydebank I suspect! <_< If she doesn't stop dogging school soon and knuckle down to her work, she's going to get into big trouble! :(

must be a bugger trying to tick school, when random people post yer whereabouts to yer auld man online...

1. Smurph isn't "random" - he's one of my son's best mates.

2. When you're divorced and have little influence over your kids, it's good to know that someone is keeping you informed of how and where they are!

3. I've discussed this with my ex and we're both concerned about things - okay?! ;)

How's things Kilt? :)

:lol: She has been desperate to go for ages. Keep trying to tell her that Italy is actually not that nice but she isn't interested.

I'm going in November in honeymoon. I intend on drinking, sleeping, eating and doing what comes naturally when on honeymoon in Rome, going to the Olympic stadium.

Cannae wait!

I'm going in November in honeymoon. I intend on drinking, sleeping, eating and doing what comes naturally when on honeymoon in Rome, going to the Olympic stadium.

Cannae wait!

The Olympic stadium (or Stadio Olimpico if you want to be Italian :P ) has been re-vamped within the last couple of years and looks pretty good now. Pretty sure you will be able to do at tour when you are there as well. Mind and take loads of dosh, I'm sure the new wife will not be best pleased if she isn't being showered with loads of gifts!

I'd recommend that you hire a scooter for a few hours one day. You could drive and the wife could sit behind you. In just a couple of hours, you will probably see more than you could have hoped to see all week.

Only thing to beware of is pickpockets. Lots of people used to come to us after they had been on the train. Personally, I'd leave the real valuables (passports, credit cards etc...) in the hotel room somewhere.

Have fun. I really like Rome, hope to go back again soon.

Edited by Adam_Wee

As well as can be expected, thanks for asking! ;)

I am chilled right now - no worries! B)

Braw!

Keep your head up. The one on your neck I mean. ;)

The Olympic stadium (or Stadio Olimpico if you want to be Italian :P ) has been re-vamped within the last couple of years and looks pretty good now. Pretty sure you will be able to do at tour when you are there as well. Mind and take loads of dosh, I'm sure the new wife will not be best pleased if she isn't being showered with loads of gifts!

I'd recommend that you hire a scooter for a few hours one day. You could drive and the wife could sit behind you. In just a couple of hours, you will probably see more than you could have hoped to see all week.

Only thing to beware of is pickpockets. Lots of people used to come to us after they had been on the train. Personally, I'd leave the real valuables (passports, credit cards etc...) in the hotel room somewhere.

Have fun. I really like Rome, hope to go back again soon.

The pickpockets don't stand a chance Adam. I learned how to make my t-shirt into a ninja face mask on the NSFW forum so I'll do that and stealthily kick f**k out of them.

Braw!

Keep your head up. The one on your neck I mean. ;)

The pickpockets don't stand a chance Adam. I learned how to make my t-shirt into a ninja face mask on the NSFW forum so I'll do that and stealthily kick f**k out of them.

:lol:

I can picture that. Only thing you need to worry about is that it's mostly young kids that are stealing your cash and valuables, could you deal with your conscience? Yes? Thought so.

It bloody well works!

I did it when I got home from work on Tuesday when the family were in bed and instantly had a compulsion to sneak around on my tiptoes.

I need to find a use for it. Halloween isn't too far away, I'll try and keep it for then- if I can resist the temptation to do it before.

I learned how to make my t-shirt into a ninja face mask on the NSFW forum so I'll do that and stealthily kick f**k out of them.

That's the best thing ever. Ever ever. Ever!

I don't think there's anyone around at the moment who'd appreciate it, though.

I might break out the pink t-shirt later though, and skulk about for a while around about the time my girlfriend gets home.

PINK NINJA!