Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Take yer missus to Rome ya cheapskate! The Vatican would even blow Swampy away with it's beauty...

Hear hear. The Vatican is a superb place to visit, the Sistine Chapel is pretty mind blowing.

I loved Rome, would go back in a hearbeat.

I think Venice is the best city I've ever been to, so another thumbs up to Italy from me (Rome and the Vatican was pretty ace too!)

Pompeii is excellent as well, but Herculaneum is a bit disappointing if you go after you've been to Pompeii.

I only did a day trip to Venice and would like to go back. It was great if you wandered off the tourist trail down all the wee nooks and crannies.

Although having seen Donald Sutherland in Don't Look Now maybe wandering too far off the beaten track isn't the best idea.

I only did a day trip to Venice and would like to go back. It was great if you wandered off the tourist trail down all the wee nooks and crannies.

Although having seen Donald Sutherland in Don't Look Now maybe wandering too far off the beaten track isn't the best idea.

A strange highlight for me was getting caught in a massive thunderstorm in San Mraco Piazza at night with the most amazing lightning I've ever seen. The belltower was getting struck a few times a minutes and it looked like something out of a film. On the boat back to Lido di Jesolo there was sheet lightning flashing ever few second illuminating the city.

I'll definitely be going back in the next few years.

That's the best thing ever. Ever ever. Ever!

I don't think there's anyone around at the moment who'd appreciate it, though.

I might break out the pink t-shirt later though, and skulk about for a while around about the time my girlfriend gets home.

PINK NINJA!

To complete the ninja effect you should sneak around the house and see how long she takes to notice that you're home.

I showed the girl and she didn't give me that look as if to ask what she was doing with me which means she was impressed. I might transform into a ninja when I get home from work tonight.

Your pic - :lol::lol::lol:

Why was it on the NSFW forum? I want to see it but i'm in work!

It was in the 'Random Pictures' topic I'm sure. The link above is totally SFW.

I was trying to organise a party at my house and I wanted the girls to outnumber the guys around 2 to 1.

I text four of my best friends who all replied within 5 minutes to my promise of a pussy palace and 25 girls from my phone book hoping at least half would say they'd come.

I have had one say she'll call round for an hour.

I'm going to look quite the fool.

If you got the fantastically erotic sex with Julie Christie, I'd take my chances! :)