Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've got a long list of PTTGOMN today. Another one is the explosive case of the shites. I know it's bad, but I'm blaming it on yesterdays funeral food.

I have been drinking a lot of orange juice recently though, maybe it's that? Either way, I feel like I've shat my upper colon out my body.

Edited by Breaking Decency

Guest The Phoenix
Manchester united in general, especially alex ferguson.

I assumed you were posted "Missing In Action". :lol:

Couldn't agree more with your sentiment above.

I assumed you were posted "Missing In Action". :lol:

Couldn't agree more with your sentiment above.

He seems to think his team should get shitloads of injury time, for example yesterday's game. Did someone get carted off with a broken leg yesterday when i wasnt looking? god knows where those 4 minutes came from! i may sound like a bitter mackem, but its a bloody joke.

P.S, "missing in action"? aye, i've not been posting much, trying to find a better job and getting a wedding which is less than a year away are taking priority at the moment.

He seems to think his team should get shitloads of injury time, for example yesterday's game. Did someone get carted off with a broken leg yesterday when i wasnt looking? god knows where those 4 minutes came from! i may sound like a bitter mackem, but its a bloody joke.

There were 4 stoppages for second half substitutions, which typically account for 30 seconds each (though can be more/less) and 3 goal celebrations which account for at least 2 minutes of additional time between them, plus stoppages for injuries.

You are either really bitter, or have no concept about how addded time works.

Edited by Fudge

There were 4 stoppages for second half substitutions, which typically account for 30 seconds each (though can be more/less) and 3 goal celebrations which account for at least 2 minutes of additional time between them, plus stoppages for injuries.

You are either really bitter, or have no concept about how addded time works.

Bingo.

Got juice (shut up ;)) on my keyboard, and now every time I want to press the space bar I have to be up for a physical fight. :angry:

Sticky situation you've got there.

Maybe you should use a straw?

Edit - stupid spelling. <_<

Edited by Smurph

Really tired after a day of boozing yesterday (please note no hangover) and I'm working in two jobs today so I won't get to bed until at least midnight.

I really am getting too old for this shit :(

Really tired after a day of boozing yesterday (please note no hangover) and I'm working in two jobs today so I won't get to bed until at least midnight.

I really am getting too old for this shit :(

It gets better mate.Keep practising,im just about getting there. Age has its benefits..