Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There is seemingly an 'App' for everything. On the IPhone advert, there seems to be an app for anything you could want to do.

If I hear 'There's an App for that' one more time... Well, I'll be even more annoyed than I am now.

Cue someone posting 'There's an App for that'.

There is seemingly an 'App' for everything. On the IPhone advert, there seems to be an app for anything you could want to do.

If I hear 'There's an App for that' one more time... Well, I'll be even more annoyed than I am now.

Cue someone posting 'There's an App for that'.

There's probably an app for that.

From Monday, 12 days on the trot working, probably around 18 hours a day. Having said that, small price to pay. Has to be done, and after those 12 days it will all have been worth it. I'll be feckin shattered after it though.

Aslong as the pay rise makes you happy then that is all that matters

Oh it does, but I love the job too, and it's a once in a lifetime experience, we'll never do anything like this again.

F'kin murder to get a hold of diet irn bru though! :angry:

This doesn't get on my nerves, but I thought it was worth putting somewhere.

Now generally it's seen as a sign of intelligence when you pick a lower league team over the Old Firm. However, any thread I've read from the highland league forum is absolute retarded jibberish. It's as if they're typing with their elbows or something.

This doesn't get on my nerves, but I thought it was worth putting somewhere.

Now generally it's seen as a sign of intelligence when you pick a lower league team over the Old Firm. However, any thread I've read from the highland league forum is absolute retarded jibberish. It's as if they're typing with their elbows or something.

Have you seen the nick of the people up there? They're all inbred weirdos who speak in a strange, indistinguishable language.

The same goes for people from Annan. None of them type in proper English either.