Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't think £70 quite cuts it, Fudge.

I'm not suggesting anyone does a Shippo, but if you are a doctor and are attending seriously unwell people all day every day, some of them ARE going to die while they're in hospital and £70 for signing a bit of paper isn't a bad deal.

Edited by Fudge

The fat family from dundee where on the news tonight! I wonder why they took their kids from them(Well two of them.) It's a fucking wonder the blobs husband could find her fanny to get her up the duff seven times.

Whilst sitting relaxing, not long after my dinner, I got a phone call asking why I wasn't at fives yet. AHHHH! Drove like a maniac away up the back of the East end of Greenock and now feel like complete shit as my dinner fails to settle in the acidy pit of my stomach.

Edited by F45C15T

A friend of mine over in Sweden has had to go into hospital as he's been coughing up blood. I hope he's okay :(

Not really a petty thing by all accounts, in fact hopefully it is and he makes a full recovery!

Getting really bugged by daddy long legs at the moment theres hunners of em. :angry:

Getting really bugged by daddy long legs at the moment theres hunners of em. :angry:

Ahh on that note. The midges, they're still here! Infact there are more than usual, walking down to the town yesterday being bitten and used for a fucking midgey get together.

All the fly boys, they are all drug riddled knobsters to the last one of them.

I've noticed it a lot with the young team who used to be obsessed with fighting, cars and birds. Now they're all just getting wasted and the town isn't like it was. :angry:

*cue violins and rose tinted specs* It was a different place when I were a lad.

If I was from some diddy northern town, miles away from proper civilization I'd probably be a smackhead as well. Such places are nice for a few days jaunt but I've no idea how anyone under the age of 40 can want to live there.

I've never lived there for more than two months at a time but I have been going there for between two days and two months throughout the year since the age of 5.

It can be boring but it's not exactly pluto, you can still go places and do things. Ross County are just down the road in Dingwall and there's plenty of shops etc. in Inverness just over the bridge.

I've never lived there for more than two months at a time but I have been going there for between two days and two months throughout the year since the age of 5.

It can be boring but it's not exactly pluto, you can still go places and do things. Ross County are just down the road in Dingwall and there's plenty of shops etc. in Inverness just over the bridge.

I used to go my holidays to Nairn, which is a great wee place and near enough civilization for me to deem habitable, but get much further north than Tain and you're just entering slit your wrists country. The Hebrides, Orkney and Shetland is another kettle of fish all together!

A friend of mine over in Sweden has had to go into hospital as he's been coughing up blood. I hope he's okay :(

That's happened to me as well. A sink full of blood after a puking fit. Does he drink too much on an empty stomach? The alcohol rips your oesophagus apart, strips your stomach lining and has to come out in a gore-fest like display of projectile vomiting. Not pretty. Hope he's okay. If you want more advice - you know to PM me! ;)

Hugs, peace and love H! :)

I used to go my holidays to Nairn, which is a great wee place and near enough civilization for me to deem habitable, but get much further north than Tain and you're just entering slit your wrists country. The Hebrides, Orkney and Shetland is another kettle of fish all together!

None of those are anywhere near Tain but your right, further north than Tain the A9 becomes single track and stays that way for a good 100 miles BUT there's a light at the end of the tunnel because after you've gone through mile after mile of boring Caithness countryside you get to Thurso and Thurso is the fucking bollocks!

That's happened to me as well. A sink full of blood after a puking fit. Does he drink too much on an empty stomach? The alcohol rips your oesophagus apart, strips your stomach lining and has to come out in a gore-fest like display of projectile vomiting. Not pretty. Hope he's okay. If you want more advice - you know to PM me! ;)

:barf:barf

Nope.

Doesn't drink at all really, nor smoke.

The doctor said it was something to do with the veins in his throat? Don't know how serious it is though.