Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's annoying that I am so tired after work that I have to go for a sleep when I get in so I wake up about 9 o clock and now can't get to sleep at night. This in turn leads to me being tired when I get in from work and needing a sleep and the whole sorry cycle repeats itself all week. I hate this.

I also went for something to eat in a place today as a wee treat for a hard day. Anyway, I ordered the food and paid for it but I sat and waited for 25 minutes for them to bring my pudding which I had the receipt and everything for and they never brought it. They also left me with my main course plate sitting in front of me for 20 minutes after I had finished it.

I can't sleep.

What the hell am I meant to do with my arms? I've often wondered this, but this is the first time its really bothered me so I can't think of anything else. When I'm lying in bed on my own, and drifting off to sleep, where do my arms go?

Folding them doesn't seem right, I can't put them by my sides as I sleep on one side, and the best I've been able to come up with is right in front of me with the wrists bent like a gay dinosaur, but that makes my hands go dead. I think I may have thought about this too much while trying to sleep, and now I can't. :(

I also went for something to eat in a place today as a wee treat for a hard day. Anyway, I ordered the food and paid for it but I sat and waited for 25 minutes for them to bring my pudding which I had the receipt and everything for and they never brought it. They also left me with my main course plate sitting in front of me for 20 minutes after I had finished it.

That sounds rubbish man, especially when its a wee treat. Still, the service you describes seems par for the course in Southern Europe. Want a quick meal in Spain, Italy, or Greece? Tough! Did you get a refund? And where is this nightmarish place that we should all avoid?

Edited by xbl

I can't sleep.

What the hell am I meant to do with my arms? I've often wondered this, but this is the first time its really bothered me so I can't think of anything else. When I'm lying in bed on my own, and drifting off to sleep, where do my arms go?

Folding them doesn't seem right, I can't put them by my sides as I sleep on one side, and the best I've been able to come up with is right in front of me with the wrists bent like a gay dinosaur, but that makes my hands go dead. I think I may have thought about this too much while trying to sleep, and now I can't. :(

It does add variety. ;)

Guest The Phoenix
new confidence tutor is fucking pish <_<

:lol:

Stick a brown paper bag over her head, hold it in place with a set of headphones and she'll look great.

Get in there.

:lol:

Stick a brown paper bag over her head, hold it in place with a set of headphones and she'll look great.

Get in there.

erm, she's like your age and she's rank

Reverse psychology my boy.........its working so she must be good.

no, she's pish and she making me wish i had my old one back :(