Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What have you hurt Lyn-Marie?

My back again. Spoke to the doctor this morning and she thinks it's probably a trapped nerve. It's always given me a bit of trouble on odd occasions before, but just recently it's been more often than usual. I think it's the chairs we sit on at college aggravating it. It's sore as hell, especially if I'm sat for too long. I've been walking like John Wayne for the last couple of days. :lol:

Kilt - fancy a trip to Dundee? :unsure:

Wouldn't say no TBH! :ph34r:

Kilt'll already be halfway there :lol:

Not quite - but I'll be checking the train times just in case! :P

:lol:

Just pray you don't see him coming.

You really could have phrased that better! <_<:rolleyes:

Guest The Phoenix
Had to go out and do deliveries...wouldn't mind but i had to to Edinburgh Airport,and you know what people are like that work in airports are like.. ;) .

I've yet to experience a member of the UK Border Agency who has grasped the concept of smiling whilst on duty.

The ugly fat bitch on Monday evening at Edinburgh looked like she was actually incapable of doing so given how downturned her top lip was.

Had to go out and do deliveries...wouldn't mind but i had to to Edinburgh Airport,and you know what people are like that work in airports are like.. ;) .

Boo hoo i work for a delivery company and had to do deliveries :P

My moan is i have been refused a holiday tomorrow as he can't spare me <_< No one else is holiday <_<

My moan is i have been refused a holiday tomorrow as he can't spare me <_< No one else is holiday <_<

Yea but i am supposed to work in the office..i have had to go out three times in the past week..Edinburgh,s roads are a complete mess.

If it is not the bloody Tram Works the gas board are digging up the rest...still i love it really.off out again shortly... :)

Guest The Phoenix

I almost forgot, Keith...

I saw several UPS Vans in Nice.

Perhaps they were drivers who got refused time off as well?

Yea but i am supposed to work in the office..i have had to go out three times in the past week..Edinburgh,s roads are a complete mess.

If it is not the bloody Tram Works the gas board are digging up the rest...still i love it really.off out again shortly... :)

UPS are trying to get 2 drivers to transfer to edinburgh and asked me if i wanted to go,Aye that will be right.