Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fax machine out of ink and no replacement.!!fume.

Ask one of your Admin people to sort it out. That's what's always asked of me and my one staff member by the operational staff when something like that goes wrong - "Oh just leave it Admin, that's what they're for'. <_<

If I sound bitter, it's because I am!

And I was about to go across the road for a read of my paper and an orange and soda or two but I've just noticed it's started pishing down. It's probably my fault as I've just put Seasick Steve - Man From Another Time on so the blues have brought on the blues man! :(

And I've just cleared out my PM in and outboxes as they were 96% full - a complete delete. I'm bound to have wiped something desparately important that could have led to love and/or money! Anyone who may have offered me either, please Re-PM me! :rolleyes::D

Ask one of your Admin people to sort it out. That's what's always asked of me and my one staff member by the operational staff when something like that goes wrong - "Oh just leave it Admin, that's what they're for'. <_<

Better than that i have sent out my boss..

Better than that i have sent out my boss..

:lol: Excellent piece of delegation - take the rest of the afternoon off that man! :thumsup2

Track 5 on Seasick Steve's new album has just summed my life up to date:

when I was younger

used to wonder why old folks used to talk about the past

I used to think they was so boring

now I've arrived at last.....

anyway why do you wanna listen to what I got to say at all

don't you got nothing better to do

than listen to a man

from another time

:(

:lol: Excellent piece of delegation - take the rest of the afternoon off that man! :thumsup2

Track 5 on Seasick Steve's new album has just summed my life up to date:

when I was younger

used to wonder why old folks used to talk about the past

I used to think they was so boring

now I've arrived at last.....

anyway why do you wanna listen to what I got to say at all

don't you got nothing better to do

than listen to a man

from another time

:(

Love the one string guitar he plays .

How's Aberdeen treating you Dave? Where abouts are you living?

It's good so far mate, just getting on with things really. Working a fair whack the now but that's no bad thing as not really made any pals yet, so it occupies my time and keeps the bank balance healthy. Joined a football team but struggling to get a run in the team as yet.

Living just off King St, beside St Peters Cemetery. Nice wee flat, so that part's good.

How's things with yourself? Wee man gettin on ok? Can't believe he's nearly one!

He failed though.He has now discovered he needs to go to the other side of the city to get the cartridge,skive more like..

Love the one string guitar he plays .

That's the Diddley Bo, son! ;)

take the wire off an old broom

on the side of your house got to find some room

get two cans and a couple of nails

hook up the wire and you're ready to sail

with only one string you can't go wrong

so go ahead and make yourself a song

make it kinda funky everybody gonna know

got yourelf a Diddley Bo

if you want one like mine

you need a two by four and a little bit of time

decorate it up and you're ready to go

you got yourself a Diddley Bo

Diddley Bo Diddley Bo all the time

lord have mercy - gonna have a good time

B)

Edit: Ahem © Steve Wold - before he sues my arse off! :(

Edited by Kilt

He failed though.He has now discovered he needs to go to the other side of the city to get the cartridge,skive more like..

Typical, send a boy out to do a man's job! :rolleyes::lol:

I told you, go home now! :) I'll be with you in spirit over an orange and soda in literally five minutes! ;)

It's good so far mate, just getting on with things really. Working a fair whack the now but that's no bad thing as not really made any pals yet, so it occupies my time and keeps the bank balance healthy. Joined a football team but struggling to get a run in the team as yet.

Living just off King St, beside St Peters Cemetery. Nice wee flat, so that part's good.

How's things with yourself? Wee man gettin on ok? Can't believe he's nearly one!

Glad to hear things are going well.

Yeah things are great. The boy is doing great, got him saying Dada yesterday which was really nice. Yeah not long until his first birthday, can't quite believe it myself!

Christmas adverts on TV in October. f**k off, DFS.

Imagine that on Xmas day you rush downstairs to find that your parents were kidding you on about that BMX and they'd bought the family a 3-piece suite in a dark cream from DFS instead. What a fucking shit christmas. How do you take a footrest out dirt jumping?