Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Am I the only person who thinks that xbl is just being a little bit less than serious with his "box office" chat?

Not at all, and neither was he serious when he started a thread about who the replacement mod for Andy.C would be. Not serious at all. No.

My netbook's power cable spontaneously stopped working when I plugged it in this morning at the Boyd Orr. It was flaky beforehand but now it's completely kaput.

This is extremely annoying. I'm not even sure where I can get a replacement as it's a Bauernet, so not exactly a well known brand.

Stirling Uni exam scheduling is a fucking joke!

Exams are a joke anyway. They just prove you're good at remembering stuff, not that you actuallly know anything.

I think I've got one tomorrow. :( I don't know for sure. It was meant to be last week, but I missed it, so I'm either going to be sitting it tomorrow, or making an appointment to sit it at some point.

If a question asks me to explain "what you feel are the main features" of something, could I not basically spout a load of old shite about anything, given that it's asking what I feel about it? I might write about ducks or swans. They're far more interesting than what I'm actually meant to be writing about.