Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Seriously though, you seem to drink for the majority of the weekend and complain about being hungover at work during the week at least once a week as well. As xbl pointed out recently almost all of your posts are about drink (if you aren't whining about the government/transport)

At least once a week we'll get "ooh, I want a drink, but I've got work". This will be followed by "having a nice bottle of red", then "ooh, shouldn't drink on a school night, bad capy". The next morning we'll have "bad hangover at work".

Repeat once or twice a week, and then the highlight of his weekend will be drinking, drinking, and then drinking some more. Often alone from the sounds of it.

Seriously though, you seem to drink for the majority of the weekend and complain about being hungover at work during the week at least once a week as well. As xbl pointed out recently almost all of your posts are about drink (if you aren't whining about the government/transport)

PS - Before you aks 'don't you have me on ignore'? No, I took you off because you always get quoted anyway.

At least once a week we'll get "ooh, I want a drink, but I've got work". This will be followed by "having a nice bottle of red", then "ooh, shouldn't drink on a school night, bad capy". The next morning we'll have "bad hangover at work".

Repeat once or twice a week, and then the highlight of his weekend will be drinking, drinking, and then drinking some more. Often alone from the sounds of it.

Hark at the drinking police :rolleyes:

Drinking on my own is something I would never do but why are you picking up on this aspect?

Considering going to Banff for the Scottish Cup game with Deveronvale.

Why this is a RTBC is beyond me, other than the amusement of my ever incresing lack of sanity.

We went up there for the weekend when we drew them 2 or3 years back. I wouldn't want to live there but it was a cracking weekend.

"Right, so that's a chicken pakora, two garlic nans, a lamb bhuna and a chicken tikka achari ghorst. £36.48, or £6.08 a month for the next 12 months."

I realise he said Mexican, but I'm sticking with Indian...

With APR like that it's no wonder no-one takes it up.

There were other problems after I got it back as well - break pin was loose, exhaust and cat not linked up and they came loose and now this.

Your car depends on a cat to run?!?! Poor animal. I hope you're treating it kindly! :(

I can't drive and have never owned a car - you can tell, can't you? :rolleyes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8336425.stm

Apologising for being boring on the Internet.Hope it never catches on here...!

...there was "too much aggression and unkindness".

Hear, hear. I quite agree and empathise with Stephen and, after seeing the recent posts on this thread, with you as well, Capy. Chin up lad and feck 'em all! :D;)

I enjoy reading Capy's moans. It's fucking PPTGOYN thread, leave him alone.

Abso-fuckin-lutely. There's too many sniping, vindictive, smart-arses floating about at the moment. One word or phrase and they're on you like a ton of bricks from their 'moral high-ground' - fúckin' hypcrites! <_<

Rant over..... :rolleyes:

Guest The Phoenix
The weather is absolutely shocking. We now have a leak in the kitchen roof. :( Haven't a clue what to do about it. We've put the mop bucket under the leak for now...

Is it a flat roof, Debbie? :unsure: