Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Wouldn't be cheaper just to get Ayrgirl to tie you to the bed and give you a jolly good whipping?

:huh:

Your players go through the motions? You fortunate man!

It's not fortunate when you pay hundreds a season for season tickets, petrol, away buses, away entry, beer, food and associated costs and your players want to get by with the minimum amount of jogging required for them to get their wage.

I haven't even been out the house today :D

However tomorrow will not be fun as i will get soaking getting in and out of the van 70+ times in the driving rain :(

Was through in Glasgow,it has never stopped all day,i hope im in the office tomorrow.

Still now crashed out with red wine, music and p&b.What more could you ask for?

Are you any busier because of the mail strikes?

Yea,mostly overnight stuff that i fire through APC,but it has helped,picked up 1 new contract and a few more in the pipeline. Also my company has paid me back the money they cut from me and i didnt get a deduction this month.So fingers crossed.

How about you guys? Did you get any volunteers to come and drive through here?

I haven't even been out the house today :D

Same. It's been class; sitting around doing nothing and playing FIFA10.

Was through in Glasgow,it has never stopped all day,i hope im in the office tomorrow.

Still now crashed out with red wine, music and p&b.What more could you ask for?

Aye, it's been raining here all day since I woke up (at 10). A quick wee look out the window and it's still raining. Doesn't bother me at all, I've got nowhere to be. :D

Yea,mostly overnight stuff that i fire through APC,but it has helped,picked up 1 new contract and a few more in the pipeline. Also my company has paid me back the money they cut from me and i didnt get a deduction this month.So fingers crossed.

How about you guys? Did you get any volunteers to come and drive through here?

Aye i am doing a lot more collections(Mostly smaller stuff)

They got 1 volunteer for edinburgh but as we are that busy they are asking for him back :lol:

Same. It's been class; sitting around doing nothing and playing FIFA10.

Aye, it's been raining here all day since I woke up (at 10). A quick wee look out the window and it's still raining. Doesn't bother me at all, I've got nowhere to be. :D

I quiet like these days when you are at home,nice and warm,listening to the rain crashing against the window.

Aye i am doing a lot more collections(Mostly smaller stuff)

They got 1 volunteer for edinburgh but as we are that busy they are asking for him back :lol:

I bet he cant wait..It took me nearly 2 hours to get across town on Thurs,and i know every short cut there is. Combination of the Feking Trams,Gas Board and late night shopping. :angry: .

Not being an alcoholic?

How boring are you?

"Oh look at me with my shite taste in music and my silly green team, I'm going to live a long, healthy and productive life, keeping fit and making the best of myself!"

*Opens beer and scowls*