Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

After all the grief I gave my parents for booking a holiday that coincided with my 21st birthday this year, they have went and booked a holiday which means that they will be away for my birthday next year.

Absolute wankers.

Or the saddest married couple on here, living their lives out 'separately' on the internet and having the gall to criticise me, FFS! :rolleyes:

A sad old giffer who posts every sinlge cringeworthy detail of his pathetic sordid life on this forum having the gall to criticise me. FFS! :rolleyes:

Guest The Phoenix
Can't make the football today, there's no food in the house, and I have about £1 to see me until next Saturday.

And I still have bad ear ache :(

Wax's all the fuss about?

Can't make the football today, there's no food in the house, and I have about £1 to see me until next Saturday.

And I still have bad ear ache :(

I wouldn't worry about it Raff, we will most likely get pumped.

Does the low finances mean that you won't be able to make Fives on Monday?

You'd think this would be a reason to be cheerful really. I wish I wasn't going.

I'm going up to Arbroath, but I'm so tempted to give the football a miss and just spend the full day visiting my family instead. I can't remember the last time I saw an actual entertaining game. It should be a fun day out, and I should not be looking forward with dread.

Its going to be woeful. And unless we appoint a decent manager, its going to continue to be a dreadful, dull, awful day out. :(

Guest The Phoenix
I'm going up to Arbroath, but I'm so tempted to give the football a miss and just spend the full day visiting my family instead. I can't remember the last time I saw an actual entertaining game. It should be a fun day out, and I should not be looking forward with dread.

Its going to be woeful. And unless we appoint a decent manager, its going to continue to be a dreadful, dull, awful day out. :(

Spice things up a bit by taking a bucket with you and see if you can flog your mobile.

You'd think this would be a reason to be cheerful really. I wish I wasn't going.

It probably is. I'm not as bothered as I was about not getting to the football, particularly now with the dick we have in charge.

I wouldn't worry about it Raff, we will most likely get pumped.

Does the low finances mean that you won't be able to make Fives on Monday?

Yep. Should be able to get to the next week fives extravaganza though.

Guest The Phoenix
Yey I don't have chicken pox, turned out to be some kind of insect bites.

I now have tonsilits though and can hardly speak :(

Pity it didn't turn out to be arthritis in your fingers. ;)

Yeah, you two should get a life and join Polish Dating where all the cool kids hang out.

Now Lynn-Marie, that is rather catty and not in keeping with the warm and loving Belvik religion.

Ribbirt ribbit be!