Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

How boring are you?

"Oh look at me with my shite taste in music and my silly green team, I'm going to live a long, healthy and productive life, keeping fit and making the best of myself!"

*Opens beer and scowls*

Cheers. I cant be bothered with these guys on P&B that comment on folk having a drink,then ten post down in another thread they boast the very same.f**k of and leave me alone...

I reckon i quit my job in edinburgh just at the right time(feb 08)

It really is murder.I dread to think what it costs in lost revenue,fuel waste etc.

Bit flood down our way and my old man thought he could get through it, cue 30 mins in the pishing rain waiting for the tow truck :angry:

I have been up to Stirling then down the M80 (including roadworks) then back to Edinburgh. Considering how dry it has been im surprised at how much water is lying in fields.

The roads are bad,a lot of ponding,still folk battering along at a merry old rate.

alcoholic :rolleyes:

*Opens beer and scowls*

Baldy twat.

*combs hair and scowls*

Cheers. I cant be bothered with these guys on P&B that comment on folk having a drink,then ten post down in another thread they boast the very same.f**k of and leave me alone...

I just despise these people who live their lives right, have positive thoughts and moisturise themselves. They like other people and list their hobbies as 'drama, culture and mysterious ways!'

Gits.

Whatever.

Relax Capy, I was kidding!

Drink some more mate.

How boring are you?

"Oh look at me with my shite taste in music and my silly green team, I'm going to live a long, healthy and productive life, keeping fit and making the best of myself!"

*Opens beer and scowls*

:lol:

It really is murder.I dread to think what it costs in lost revenue,fuel waste etc.

I'm sorry :(

Baldy twat.

*combs hair and scowls*

I just despise these people who live their lives right, have positive thoughts and moisturise themselves. They like other people and list their hobbies as 'drama, culture and mysterious ways!'

Gits.

:lol: :lol:

apparently the country is being/going to be hit by a hurricane/typhoon apocalyptic rain storm which from the weather on TV seems to extend from my current location right down past Hull, and I have an essential 4.5/5hr drive ahead starting at about 9.30pm. I'm wondering how late I can leave it and be in Hull for 9am. I'm contemplating leaving at 3am and getting some sleep just now instead. that leaves no wiggle room in case of traffic/delays though.

apparently the country is being/going to be hit by a hurricane/typhoon apocalyptic rain storm which from the weather on TV seems to extend from my current location right down past Hull, and I have an essential 4.5/5hr drive ahead starting at about 9.30pm. I'm wondering how late I can leave it and be in Hull for 9am. I'm contemplating leaving at 3am and getting some sleep just now instead. that leaves no wiggle room in case of traffic/delays though.

If you're lucky you'll get a tailwind!!

Was on my way to football tonight when I suddenly found myself unable to changw gears. After pulling over it appears my clutch has gone. The same clutch that was put in less than a month ago at the cars MOT. To say I'm unhappy is an understatement.

Was on my way to football tonight when I suddenly found myself unable to changw gears. After pulling over it appears my clutch has gone. The same clutch that was put in less than a month ago at the cars MOT. To say I'm unhappy is an understatement.

In that case the clutch was not properly fitted,Take it back to where it was done.Either that or it is the clutch cable.

:lol:

There were other problems after I got it back as well - break pin was loose, exhaust and cat not linked up and they came loose and now this. It had been fine but I had noticed a degradation in performance recently. Very annoyed as I was looking forward to footy tonight too.

Think I'll need to start seriously looking at a new car. Maybe the revised scrappage deals.

Seriously though, you seem to drink for the majority of the weekend and complain about being hungover at work during the week at least once a week as well. As xbl pointed out recently almost all of your posts are about drink (if you aren't whining about the government/transport)

PS - Before you aks 'don't you have me on ignore'? No, I took you off because you always get quoted anyway.