Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I remember those days....

Guilty conscience my mum says..The thing is i have always been an early riser,so i tend to go to bed early.I fall asleep no problem but 3 hours later I'm wide awake.More wine needed i think.

Guilty conscience my mum says..The thing is i have always been an early riser,so i tend to go to bed early.I fall asleep no problem but 3 hours later I'm wide awake.More wine needed i think.

I've got the dentist today and I'm not looking forward to it in the slightest. I'm getting a filling, which I hate the most. Taking a tooth out I can handle, but I hate fillings :(

I've got the dentist today and I'm not looking forward to it in the slightest. I'm getting a filling, which I hate the most. Taking a tooth out I can handle, but I hate fillings :(

I ain't been near a dentist in years. In fact im not registered with any now. DIY surgery for me,and gargle with a good malt.

I'm not feeling very good at all.

I had to go to bed bloody early last night with a bit of a bug:

Sore joints

Dizzy

Blocked nose

Hacking up stuff

Sore throat

It appears I developed some sort of fever last night

Last night was fun. I now have copious amounts of self pity. :(

Sore joints

Dizzy

Blocked nose

Hacking up stuff

Sore throat

Swine flu, sir?

Sore joints

Dizzy

Blocked nose

Hacking up stuff

Sore throat

Pffftt, baby. The Gray Ghost never got 'a bit of a bug'.

Guest Garibaldi

The last 12 hours has been the most stressful thing ever, if anyone else has had as big a calamitous f**k up of a day as me I'd be very surprised and impressed.

I was still awake at 5am last night doing my essay due in for 12. The obscene amounts of Red Bull I'd consumed were doing the trick in terms of keeping me awake, but they were actually having a negative effect as I was too wired to really concentrate on an essay I could've finished hours ago. Anyway at 5am Word just fucked up and stopped working, so I saved my essay in the documents and my USB port and set the alarm for 9 to get up and finish the essay.

I got down to the library early and opened the essay to discover half of it hadn't saved as a result of my laptop problem, so I finished it off and rushed home to find the rest of the essay on my laptop, but it was doing updates and wouldn't come on! They gave me till 1, and what followed was a couple of hours of running about trying to fix the problem and e-mailing myself the rest of the fucking essay and pasting it in. I got the essay in and 13:01, 500 words more than it was supposed to have and not properly proof read.

Gay. :(

COD. w**k

Fucking geeks.

+1.

Having uni work due was actually a blessing in disguise - I don't have to go out and listen to all my mates going on about shiting COD. That's if any of them have actually vacated their PS2.

I really don't understand. They play the same online game (hardcore search and destroy), against the same people repeatedly. No doubt they'll have some new 'hilarious' banter about COD MW2, as well. <_<

What a bunch of sad fucks.