Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Who's going to tell her Mum? :unsure:

She claims to have discussed this with her Mum and that if I say "Okay", it's a done deal. I emailed her this morning to make arrangements for tomorrow's shopping trip and told her to show the email to her Mum just to finally clear things with her.

I hope she will, but have the feeling, like with the rat I bought her that she wanted so much, I'm yet again being wrapped around the wee darlings' little finger! :(

Just be thankful it's only her ear .

Too far! :angry:

If she wants anything other than her ear pierced, she can damn well wait until she's 18. <_<

Who's going to tell her Mum? :unsure:
She claims to have discussed this with her Mum and that if I say "Okay", it's a done deal. I emailed her this morning to make arrangements for tomorrow's shopping trip and told her to show the email to her Mum just to finally clear things with her.

I hope she will, but have the feeling, like with the rat I bought her that she wanted so much, I'm yet again being wrapped around the wee darlings' little finger! :(

I believe he's making a joke about her mum being visually impaired.

I believe he's making a joke about her mum being visually impaired.

Ah, that completely missed me then, although I'm not entirely sure he was.

He knows about the "rat" episode, you see. The old "Mum says alright if you agree"...scenario.

I think the swampy Swampy swampy thing may have scrambled my brains this morning. I shall have a cup of tea and a digective and come back later. ;)

Edit: I have no idea what a "digective" biscuit is. Maybe one that's worked out you're eating it! :huh:

Edited by Kilt

I'm seeing my daughter again tomorrow. She still has some presents to get for relatives down South and her mother. She also wants her ear pierced again to flaunt at her Grandparents and wants my parental consent. The usual dilemma, "Mum says she won't agree but she'll let me have it done if you do".

I love her dearly and am very supportive of her (I paid for her taxi home this morning). I fear, however, that tomorrow will both expensive and get me in the doghouse with one or the other! :(

I take it it's just too simple a solution to ring her mum and ask her if that's what she said?

I have an exam at 2pm. I hate afternoon exams, I hate the hanging around. If it was a 9am exam I'd be halfway through finished by now.

I'm the same, but tomorrow. As much as I hate having to get up early for an exam at 9am, at least it still leaves you with the rest of the day.

Do you, by any chance, know if the boys are on the front gate this week, or do they not knock off for Christmas until next week?

They seem to be tightening up on the old parking restrictions, and "I'm going to Residential Services" no longer seems to cut it if you don't leave for 2 and a half hours.

I'm the same, but tomorrow. As much as I hate having to get up early for an exam at 9am, at least it still leaves you with the rest of the day.

Do you, by any chance, know if the boys are on the front gate this week, or do they not knock off for Christmas until next week?

They seem to be tightening up on the old parking restrictions, and "I'm going to Residential Services" no longer seems to cut it if you don't leave for 2 and a half hours.

They have a boy sitting on the front gate but the barriers aren't up, so I just drove in instead of parking at Causewayhead. There's signs saying that permits don't have to be displayed from the 14th December so I presume there are no parking restrictions from now on.

They have a boy sitting on the front gate but the barriers aren't up, so I just drove in instead of parking at Causewayhead. There's signs saying that permits don't have to be displayed from the 14th December so I presume there are no parking restrictions from now on.

Ah, excellent. I really didn't fancy getting a bus in tomorrow.

Cheers.

Had a cracking game of football yesterday. Drew 2-2 with 9 men, then the 3rd man got sent off after the game. But it was ruined by a very very poor referee. Pointed to the spot after I managed to get a tackle in to stop the boy from scoring. It was one of those ones that the ball totally changes direction and it's clear enough to see.