Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When it comes to Christmas Day and you are eating the cool Christmas food you will be happy you didn't get to see Match of the Day.

He's got control of the telly back, and what's he watching? Steve McFadden presenting a programme about supposed hard b*****ds. :rolleyes:

He's got control of the telly back, and what's he watching? Steve McFadden presenting a programme about supposed hard b*****ds. :rolleyes:

Is it pretty weird not having total control of the telly? Even when I go to someone else's house I instinctively find myself reaching for the remote control and changing the channel.

Is it pretty weird not having total control of the telly? Even when I go to someone else's house I instinctively find myself reaching for the remote control and changing the channel.

I'm used to it now. I never get to choose what's on. Why do you think I'm always on here? :lol:

I put a pizza in the oven just in time to be ready for MOTD, only to discover that I've put the grill setting rather than the oven on. Tit.

I did the same the other week, only the grill pan was unwashed after I'd made a substantial amount of bacon earlier on. It was like Stars in their Eyes when I went to stick my lasagne in the oven.

Ah, I've seen that before. I caught an episode and thought it was hilarious! :lol:

Steve McFadden, complete with whispery voice, in a disused warehouse, where people square off to be the manliest of the manly? Its bloody funny viewing!

Well, clearly I wouldn't do it if people were sitting watching something, but if we are just sitting around chatting people don't really mind, or they will make a joke of it.

I'd probably make a joke of it like, "Make yourself at home, eh!" when I'd be meaning, "Put my fucking remote down you cheeky b*****d" whilst making a mental note to never let you in my house again.